Coral Vue Hydros

Plainrt's shallow 80 deep blue rimless mixed reef

plainrt

lol it's gonna be in my front yard soon. It's lost almost all color now.

If get one get one that has been in captivity for some time. F fresh out the ocean wilsonis

Awww man sorry to hear to that. Thanks for the tip though

• Like 1

lol it's gonna be in my front yard soon. It's lost almost all color now.

If get one get one that has been in captivity for some time. F fresh out the ocean wilsonis

Oh no ... after seeing yours I did a search on them trying to find one. I did read that they are deep water - need less light and cooler temps. Wonder if moving it into a shady spot might help?
  • Like 1

No new reef pics but took some of another pet in our zoo. Lizzy was a gift for my youngest son as he has been hooked on lizards for some time now. After a ton of research I decided a crested gecko was a good choice. I have never ever been a fan of reptiles but kind of like this thing.

868C09CC-B28C-4C21-A8B6-CAAA89992322_zps

2E7CEE20-0765-45E6-A829-9AA79BD59B8A_zps

E4F3C514-F3E7-465D-A963-007859C4BC97_zps

• Like 7

No new reef pics but took some of another pet in our zoo. Lizzy was a gift for my youngest son as he has been hooked on lizards for some time now. After a ton of research I decided a crested gecko was a good choice. I have never ever been a fan of reptiles but kind of like this thing.868C09CC-B28C-4C21-A8B6-CAAA89992322_zps2E7CEE20-0765-45E6-A829-9AA79BD59B8A_zpsE4F3C514-F3E7-465D-A963-007859C4BC97_zps

Nice!!!Gena has a bunch of those little guys and gals.
  • Like 1

I remember my sister showing me the skimmer she had for her 190g tank. It looked like a freakin' tornado was inside that thing! Enormous. Wish I still had that pic.

• Like 1

I have had this clingfish for pretty long and it just recently started to socialize lol. Sorry for the crappy vid. Been trying to catch him jumping out of water for food and on this one I was holding phone wrong way lol.

• Like 6

Cute, hope he doesn't jump out of the tank though.

lol I'd catch the little guy. I haven't seen it jump very high yet. It's funny watching it get all excited and wag it's tail when I go near the tank now.

• 1 month later...
HarryPotter
2 hours ago, plainrt said:

Hmmmm been away some time and come back to new site. Not sure I like it. 

You get used to it :) photos are a breeze to post!

7 hours ago, plainrt said:

Hmmmm been away some time and come back to new site. Not sure I like it. 

Awww, come on, share some tank stuff with us!!! :flower:

• 2 months later...
BustytheSnowMaam

Agree with Weetie- where aaaarrrrrrreeeee uuuuuuuuu?  Haven't seen you in forever.  I need to come by and harass you sometime.  

On 1/13/2017 at 9:54 PM, plainrt said:

I have had this clingfish for pretty long and it just recently started to socialize lol. Sorry for the crappy vid. Been trying to catch him jumping out of water for food and on this one I was holding phone wrong way lol.

@lkoechle, have you seen this??

Bet you could get your clingfish to do this!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Weetabix7 said:

@lkoechle, have you seen this??

Bet you could get your clingfish to do this!!

I actually saw it youtube when I was researching lol

Probably.  He is a voracious little dude.  He came out again for feeding yesterday and was bam, bam, bam for like 4 mysis and then took off for his hidey hole. lol