Coral Vue Hydros

My 70g Cadlights Artisan, Radion Powered SPS Reef!

Alex B

These corals are going to be beautiful when they grow out.

Thanks Christine! Means a lot. I'm having a little trouble with the tank right now. I had a fluke outbreak and had to go fishless. All my fishes are in a quarantine tank. Some of the sticks have started getting burnt tips and lost a little color. I've still been feeding and running my zeo routine like normal. I'm going to up the feeding to once a day and cut my zeostart back a lil. I'm thinking that's the best plan of action. What do you think?

It's the only thing that had changed. I'm guessing nutrients are too low right now.

Bro I highly suggest you get a orange passion since your in florida. Also I'm curious to see how yours would do in a zeo system compared to mine in a non zeo system. It is an awesome sps. It's definilty a nice sps addition for any collection.

I plan on getting some orange passion! I do like that acro very much. I'm waiting for the reef raft USA live sale. I'm hoping to pick up some true gems!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKleinReef

i'm glad everything came in okay. the monti cap browned out pretty bad when i replaced the halides.

the others were in the process of coloring up nicely, so i think they'll blend in with your other pretty corals quite nicely.

(:

i'm glad everything came in okay. the monti cap browned out pretty bad when i replaced the halides.

the others were in the process of coloring up nicely, so i think they'll blend in with your other pretty corals quite nicely.

(:

Thanks Rog! I was doing some cleaning today and had another little accidental frag...lol...I gotta be more careful. It's a ora joe the coal. Left it to the side for u.

Thanks Rog! I was doing some cleaning today and had another little accidental frag...lol...I gotta be more careful. It's a ora joe the coal. Left it to the side for u.

Got any accidental frags for me??? just kidding bud. All the new frags are cool. I love that Acan. Is that a micro? And that 30k lokani is awesome looking. You need to find some, would be a killer addition.

Thanks Randy! The Acan is just a regular old Red and pink. I actually have some 30k lokani. It's the only brownish looking frag in all the pics...lol...I really want it to color up. One of my favs. I'm sure there will be more accidental frags. I'm good at that.

Ahh I see, I must have mis-read. I'm sure you will have it colored up eventually. I still need to get over to your place so I can see this tank in person. :lol:

With how clumsy I am, I'm sure I would be making accidental frags all the time too if my coral were the type to break off....

Been struggling a bit with the tank. The tank being fishless has definitely thrown everything out of wack. I have 2 or 3 frags that lost a little tissue. Sucks because everything was looking so good and growing well. I've started 2 feed twice a day on the heavy side. The nutrients in the tank were too low. Going on 3 weeks now without fish. I started taking my zeo reactor off line and night and turning off the skimmer at night. Things seem to be coming around. Dying to get fish back in the tank. Also glued a lot of frags down the removed plugs. Tank looks much better. Figured now that the nutrients are low and stable it's time to add some other blue bottles to the routine. Took advantage of the summer sale

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123509535@N06/14335035679/'>14335035679_44ddb6c2a3_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123509535@N06/14335035679/'>Untitled by https://www.flickr.com/people/123509535@N06/'>touchofklasse, on Flickr

Nanofreak79

Thanks! I heard it was cheaper somewhere else, just can't remember where it was. I usually order from BRS too.

From what I know zeovit is map pricing. I have never seen it cheaper anywhere. I have looked up and down online, and everyone has the same exact price. All the distributers even do the summer sale at the same time. Every July. Only thing I found is if you order direct through zeovit USA you get a free frag after 100.00, but u have to pay the overnight shipping.

Flukes :(

Dam bro that sucks. How much longer you left to wait?

Atleast you have time to think of which fish to get. What are your fish plans?

Dam bro that sucks. How much longer you left to wait?

Atleast you have time to think of which fish to get. What are your fish plans?

Well I was happy with what I had. I was going for a anthias dominated tank. I had 3 anthias and was going to get 3 more. That and my tang would have been it. Now I don't know what direction I want to go in. I'm down to one lonely Bartlett. The tank has been fallow for about 3 weeks. I was thinking of picking up some fish this weekend and doing a 3-4 week quarantine. That would give the tank roughly 7 weeks fallow which should be enough.

I'm not sure what direction I want to take the tank now. There is a lot of angles I like! Just scared they will nip the sps. I want one bigger fish and 4-6 smaller fish. Anthias are known for flukes and I'm guessing that's how I got them. I treated early but most still didn't make it. I'm about to be like everyone else with a sps tank. Tangs and chromis ;)

Atleast they are cheap

Well I was happy with what I had. I was going for a anthias dominated tank. I had 3 anthias and was going to get 3 more. That and my tang would have been it. Now I don't know what direction I want to go in. I'm down to one lonely Bartlett. The tank has been fallow for about 3 weeks. I was thinking of picking up some fish this weekend and doing a 3-4 week quarantine. That would give the tank roughly 7 weeks fallow which should be enough. I'm not sure what direction I want to take the tank now. There is a lot of angles I like! Just scared they will nip the sps. I want one bigger fish and 4-6 smaller fish. Anthias are known for flukes and I'm guessing that's how I got them. I treated early but most still didn't make it. I'm about to be like everyone else with a sps tank. Tangs and chromis ;) Atleast they are cheap

Don't be like everyone else. Get angels! Ha ha I have two yellowmasked swallowtails. I have plenty of sps and lps. No nipping, no complaints. :)

Just finished balling out of control on the reef raft live sale. Now I can give Aj a run for his money...lol...what a awesome collection U have brother!

I got a total of 11 pieces. Some signature and some ultra. I'll keep it a secret until the shipment comes in.

Ahhhhhhhh

Someone take my credit card and destroy it!! Either that or crash the interwebs so I can't buy anything else.

I'm all anxious and excited! Reef raft is holding a raffle for a 2000.00 sps pack!!

You had to purchase items and stay for all 12 hours of the live sale. I'm happy to announce I did both :)

I have the worst luck ever. I never win ish!!...but I'm feeling lucky today! Maybe I've been waiting my whole life for this 1 moment to be lucky!

Crossing my fingers....

I'm all anxious and excited! Reef raft is holding a raffle for a 2000.00 sps pack!!

You had to purchase items and stay for all 12 hours of the live sale. I'm happy to announce I did both :)

I have the worst luck ever. I never win ish!!...but I'm feeling lucky today! Maybe I've been waiting my whole life for this 1 moment to be lucky!

Crossing my fingers....

How many actual items did you buy I think you are entered in the draw for each item you purchased so your odds could be higher than you think...

I think I have 11 or 12 total. Let's hope for the best!...seems like a lot of people checked in all 12 hours. More then I thought lol

Crazy that this hobby will have u glued to a monitor for 12 hours in a bidding war. It was fun though!

Archived