Pod Your Reef

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Speaking of flock, I tried shooting some ravens today. Don't worry I used an airsoft gun. They were all ouch, I outta here!

Hate those bastards, loud, obnoxious and scare away my other birds.

Speaking of flock, I tried shooting some ravens today. Don't worry I used an airsoft gun. They were all ouch, I outta here!

Hate those bastards, loud, obnoxious and scare away my other birds.

Nevermore

Ive learned if you want obnoxious creatures to leave the premises and not return break barrel bb's are sufficient. I used to have a squirrel problem,put it this way,I don't anymore ;)

Those Swamp Monsters from Glenn are sick looking man! I'm gonna have to get some from you when they grow out!

image_zpsa4dfd1c6.jpg

Those Swamp Monsters from Glenn are sick looking man! I'm gonna have to get some from you when they grow out!

i have to buy like 1 of everything from him when it grows out. not one flat thing in there lol

Nanofreak79
He said there so slow growing that he only sells like one every three months? Guess I'll see. You know I got you. This tank is strictly for collection, I mean sharing :)

He must have meant to unlist them instead.
Can't see em?, I can! Hold up!
He said there so slow growing that he only sells like one every three months? Guess I'll see. You know I got you. This tank is strictly for collection, I mean sharing :)

They're definitely slow growing! But awesome looking

They are private :)
Nanofreak79

Try it now!

Working? Sorry I'm a noob. Bty my kids use this account too. If there's any other weird vids?

They are private :)
Try it now, sorry guys!

Try it now!

Working? Sorry I'm a noob. Bty my kids use this account too. If there's any other weird vids?

Try it now, sorry guys!

still seeing your private stuffs

Archived