inTank Media Baskets

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Yeah, how about cold but no snow and salt to jack your car up, and your day. It's really getting old. I lived in AZ for a bit and miss it.

hahaha thanks guys. I'm going to be so broke after reef-a-palooza next month. i'm packing up for a trip this weekend so when I get back it will be time to start stocking.

where is this?

Wish I lived in a not so shitty climate.

you and me both lol

Yeah, how about cold but no snow and salt to jack your car up, and your day. It's really getting old. I lived in AZ for a bit and miss it.

the salt is the worse thing. my car hides from it

My dogs would not be ok with that....or me, I'd be all damn that hore!

Wow I totally misread my username there as something else. :blush:

You guys and your cold weather.... down here we're back to shorts and sandals for the next 9 months, maybe 10. :D

Wow I totally misread my username there as something else. :blush:

I read it as whore crazy, too.

Nanofreak79
You guys and your cold weather.... down here we're back to shorts and sandals for the next 9 months, maybe 10. :D I read it as whore crazy, too.
If your going to be a dick, go somewhere else. I'm still trying to move back to AZ. I miss my sandals, covered in dust and last years memories of the three months of nice weather.

I hope you know I'm a joker glennr.

If your going to be a dick, go somewhere else. I'm still trying to move back to AZ. I miss my sandals, covered in dust and last years memories of the three months of nice weather.

I hope you know I'm a joker glennr.

I'm soooo reporting you!!

This thread had just as much epic as lawns. The issue with lawns is every time I wake up there is 3 new pages and I do not feel like reading them to see the convo so I never talk there lol

I love this thread. I get dinner and a show.

No lie,I love it !! I wake up to a notification r*pe all the time and it makes for a good laugh.

Seriously though,your zoa game is damn point. Hopefully at one point you frag some stuffs and cure my fix ;)

Nanofreak79
Nanofreak79

beautiful zoas :wub: sweet stand and rock too!

Thank you, there's a better picture of the rock, somewhere on the thread. There's actually two formations, ones behind that one.

That first frag doe :o !! Outrageous man,I envy your collection !!

Thanks, I'm trying to start getting as many as I can, always!

Edit: I have buying issues :)

Archived