SaltCritters.com

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

OMG, dude wigged out! Was he wearing eye shadow?

I'd be upset that I just smashed my walmart paper thin puter screen....

I need to start using my own account, the kids are using mine.

prob darkness from up 24/7 playing comp games and trying to do the do with g.i.r.l's "guy in real life" that act as girls online.

that vid linked me to some REALLY weird stuff.....

I need to start using my own account, the kids are using mine.

Hey now we ain't making fun of Walmart are we. I kinda work for those people.

I missed everything. I shouldn't sleep anymore. Someone fill me in on the dark ice photo stealing fiasco. It sounds good. :)

Nanofreak79
I missed everything. I shouldn't sleep anymore. Someone fill me in on the dark ice photo stealing fiasco. It sounds good. :)

He basically got blasted by polyp addict for "using" one of his photos for his avatar. The picture didn't even have his name on it. IDK what the big deal was.

Nanofreak79

Tell me about it,I want a Sony Xperia !! The note 3 camera is SICK !!

I heard that too. I traded my note2 into gamestop. Then went back to iPhones for the fam. The 5s camera is pretty good.

Nanofreak79

So did I......it was a last minute deal. I went back to the pics he sent, and decided I had to have them.....beautiful paly right ther.

Nanofreak79

I'm seeing my tank Is in stock at MD. I hope it ships tomorrow as it takes 5 days to recieve things from them.

its not really funny that people have a stick up their a$$

You guys go it all wrong. You don't need a copyright, or watermark, or anything...All you need is crap pics like mine and no one will steal them!!

On that note, I think I would be more flattered than pissed if someone "stole" my pic. I see the point, to an extent, but I think more often that not people just take things waaaay to seriously. I don't think it would be right for someone to grab a pic off of the 'net to use to try to sell coral, but short of that I don't really see a problem.

Watching the new mermaids show again on animal planet.....I want one!

This pic is not mine, but from zach at The Digital Fishroom, who has acquired them. For all those fake xmens out there, these are the real deal. I'm hoping to get one! Hoping !image_zps81e078e5.jpg

Those are sick!

Legendary Corals

You guys go it all wrong. You don't need a copyright, or watermark, or anything...All you need is crap pics like mine and no one will steal them!!

On that note, I think I would be more flattered than pissed if someone "stole" my pic. I see the point, to an extent, but I think more often that not people just take things waaaay to seriously. I don't think it would be right for someone to grab a pic off of the 'net to use to try to sell coral, but short of that I don't really see a problem.

Those are sick!

Same here, it only starts to go south when people take the photos and use it for their own selling purposes. Happened a few times with me on ebay and forums. Especially when they say it's WYSIWYG...

Nanofreak79
Same here, it only starts to go south when people take the photos and use it for their own selling purposes. Happened a few times with me on ebay and forums. Especially when they say it's WYSIWYG...
I agree, using watermarked photos should be a no no. If someone jacks your pic and says here's my coral for sale it becomes an issue. I personally have the avatar pic I found on Google. I have the polyps, but a crappy camera.....sooooooo, this makes for a nicer avatar pic.

Waiting :)

Archived