SaltCritters.com

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79
Youtube hates you Freaky. It hates me too.

Did the link work? I'm a tard.....why can't I change the privacy singly.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i approve, its a apple.

I disagree. This comes from a guy with a Galaxy SII and a Note 8 Tablet. Apple products are perfectly serviceable. They just don't play well with not apple products and cost more than they're worth.

Major Clown Envy

To each his own some people use products that suck and others use samsung tablets :P

I kid. I actually got the tablet for drawing and then imediately gave up on drawing altogether.

Nanofreak79
To each his own some people use products that suck and others use samsung tablets :P

I kid. I actually got the tablet for drawing and then imediately gave up on drawing altogether.

Yeah, I like the surface.... I already own everything apple, even tv, which is kinda lame.

Yeah, I like the surface.... I already own everything apple, even tv, which is kinda lame.
I actually wanted the surface pro 2 for photoshop. I also had a moment of insanity thinking I would actually use a cintiq companion. Yeah. That would have been stupid on my part.
Nanofreak79

I have the 5s sooooooonnn

I actually wanted the surface pro 2 for photoshop. I also had a moment of insanity thinking I would actually use a cintiq companion. Yeah. That would have been stupid on my part.
I looked at Photoshop, and said where's the Lightroom!

iphone 4s cam is sh*t just sayin
Off topic, if there is one? I heard you got scolded for using someone's pic.....LMAO!

I have the 5s sooooooonnn

I looked at Photoshop, and said where's the Lightroom!

Off topic, if there is one? I heard you got scolded for using someone's pic.....LMAO!

who said this? i used a pic off google that had no name on it and got yelled at for using someones pic. if you dont want people to use your sh*t put your f**king name on it!! love how the story spreads over NR so quickly

Nanofreak79

I just saw the thread he had for his coral, and wanted shit on there.....too bad he hadn't updated it. Nothing left :(

Basically he scolded you in the thread. I think it's funny!

I just saw the thread he had for his coral, and wanted shit on there.....too bad he hadn't updated it. Nothing left :(

Basically he scolded you in the thread. I think it's funny!

its not really funny that people have a stick up their a$$

Nanofreak79
its not really funny that people have a stick up their a$$

I get it, I say funny because it was a plain photo. My pic of the night furries isn't mine. I put it up before I even got them.....found it on the internet!

I get it, I say funny because it was a plain photo. My pic of the night furries isn't mine. I put it up before I even got them.....found it on the internet!

in before OP comes in and starts a bunch of crap.

"hey i see you are using my picture, i hope you like reports cus im writing one up now" LOL

Like any of my avatars are of my own design ... -_-

Some people really need to learn what a watermark is and use it if they're gonna get touchy about others using their pictures.

Nanofreak79
Like any of my avatars are of my own design ... -_-

Some people really need to learn what a watermark is and use it if they're gonna get touchy about others using their pictures.

Exactly!

IMO if someone used my pic i would welcome it and be happy that they are good enough to be used. if they try to say its their coral then obv cant simply prove it and i can so idc.

Now I have one of my own pictures as an avatar. Mah Scollay.

Dave needs to hurry up on my Evolve 8 light so that I can enjoy it in mah room instead of mah frag tank.

I don't care if anyone uses it as long as they don't try to say it's their scolly. It's mah scolly and anyone that think's it's their will get an unholy smackdown throwdown from meh.

On the topic of scolly you guys know anything good to feed them?

Archived