Cultivated Reef

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Now I have one of my own pictures as an avatar. Mah Scollay.

Dave needs to hurry up on my Evolve 8 light so that I can enjoy it in mah room instead of mah frag tank.

and a nice scoll at that

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and a nice scoll at that

It is indeed. When I bought it it was Tan and Orange at the store I was a little disapointed when I saw bleeding apple colors when I put it in the frag tank and I was like :rant: then I saw the teal streaks and I was like :haha:

Nanofreak79

Where are you guys getting all these faces from?

It is indeed. When I bought it it was Tan and Orange at the store I was a little disapointed when I saw bleeding apple colors when I put it in the frag tank and I was like :rant: then I saw the teal streaks and I was like :haha:
Gonna look real sick under the NanoBox.
Nanofreak79

So you just keep um in like photobucket, or what? Help me out here, I'm tard ;)

they're default emotes :ninja:
Where do you find them to add in on your posts

Click the smiley on the reply box options next to the "my media" button and then click the show all button under the emotes that appear. :happydance:

I think because I'm using my iPad, I'm not having the full benefit as a computer?

Oh yeah tablets cant see it ... my bad. I forgot about that. I suppose I could just post them all here for future reference.

Nanofreak79

Ok, I thought I was being an idiot again....no comments now. Maybe I'll just keep a page open in my other page with the cool ones you cam download?

6038.png

i always just quick search icons. but anything will do

character-icon-finding-nemo.png?itok=-bv

i have owned/co-owned/admin/mod many forums so i know some tricks. im really good with chat box's

Nanofreak79

Alright emoji keypad....

be like me and keep 20 pages open. <--- reef nerd. always reading. currently on cuttlefish keeping.

I'm usually at about 6 pages. LOL

Cuttlefish are cool.

atleast now you can quick add any pic you like. idk what format this forum is. about to play around with it.

--- cant scroll, that blows.

This is how I do it.

how did this link me to a dude watching a scary maze, punching his way through his own comp screen and pissing himself..............

Nanofreak79
how did this link me to a dude watching a scary maze, punching his way through his own comp screen and pissing himself..............

Wtf?

Archived