Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Ok, ok.....I just responded about going back to T5's on another thread, and, well I'm staying with them. I feel a little guilty about telling Dave I'd be ordering, although he's super busy, so I'm sure he won't go broke either.

This tank will be lit by an ATI fixture, just like my current tank. I will add an actinic supplement to both of my fixtures. I'll either do trulumen, reefbrite or BML actinic fixture.

There, I said it and it feels good to get it off my chest.LOL! I'm sure the led gods will spite me for it.

Nanofreak79
t5 is better for zoas anyway

Yeah, I've noticed that. I have polyps in my 34 that haven't been so open and happy in the longest time.

Eh, I've found that they both work pretty good as long as you don't overdo it. Though I have T8s on my frag tank right now >.>

One of those poopy bulbs that shouldn't be able to grow coral!

prob better than my led. unter t5 the aog's pop heads all the time. under the led they are like "wait... nope not growing"

One of those poopy bulbs that shouldn't be able to grow coral!

Hey hey now back in the day corals were grown under T12s.

Hey man if you need a fixture I have a ati 4x24 I was planning to sell, not to mention I can bring it to work (3m) just down the road

Nanofreak79
Hey nanofreak, what type of zoas are in your avatar and where can I find some?
There night fury paly. I'm getting mine from my local buddy, AKA, the digital Fishroom.com. Sick azz paly, right?

Hey man if you need a fixture I have a ati 4x24 I was planning to sell, not to mention I can bring it to work (3m) just down the road
You got pm buddy!

There night fury paly. I'm getting mine from my local buddy, AKA, the digital Fishroom.com. Sick azz paly, right?

Love the black and yellow. I'm a huge Steelers fan.

Nanofreak79

Love the black and yellow. I'm a huge Steelers fan.

Hit up zach, I know he has some more. $200 a ployp!

Archived