Coral Vue Hydros

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link me to this beast, so its pretty much plug and play in one end out the other? looking for one i can run in a chamber by itself not hooked up to anything else

oh this thing! i was planning on running that back when i was going to do a nuvo 16. what one are you running in the picture? im thinking the desktop will be okay enough for me

De-rimmed 2.5'gallon, cut down 1" as well. This is the new frag/quarantine tank. Nice and shallow!

image_zps8216b28f.jpg

this seems more like a hand slicer.. of course with me everything has to be fool proof

Nanofreak79
this seems more like a hand slicer..

Looks are deceiving. It's been sanded, no accidental wrist slits. I don't have tools to make the edge fancy though.

Nanofreak79
oh this thing! i was planning on running that back when i was going to do a nuvo 16. what one are you running in the picture? im thinking the desktop will be okay enough for me

Mine is the mid size, or midi?

Nanofreak79

Yep, I was running GFO and carbon at the same time. It's a really well built piece of equipment. I only use it now for pellets, and setup a TLF reactor for the gfo/carbon. I love them, and will most likely upgrade to another in the main tank, not the other, I mean let's be honest "color scheme" don't fit yo!

You just adjust flow by turning the inner tube, works great!

Yep, I was running GFO and carbon at the same time. It's a really well built piece of equipment. I only use it now for pellets, and setup a TLF reactor for the gfo/carbon. I love them, and will most likely upgrade to another in the main tank, not the other, I mean let's be honest "color scheme" don't fit yo!

You just adjust flow by turning the inner tube, works great!

looks like i found the reactor im looking for. right now im using phosphate pads LOLOL

it killed algae on one frag plug but not the algae next to it??? :huh:

The algae that died probably fed the algae that survived.

Legendary Corals

Okay I'm listing my Z'z and P'z, mostly to help me keep track. I'm going to show the un boxing and generic full rack pics until later tonight, for the top downs. Let me just say that this is one of the nicest, well shipped

orders I've received.

image_zpsf5009c7c.jpg

image_zps3e715e59.jpg

image_zps49fd67d1.jpg

Ooo baby that looks good!!!

is that why the algae beside it is now like WHOAA WTF overnight..?

possibly.

IME anything that kills it seems to just make things worse in the tank unless it can export all the nutrients that will enter the water column as the GHA melts away.

Nanofreak79

Here's the finished frag tank, quarantine tank. The koralia 240 might be too much, but I plan on using an azoo palm filter if it's to much flow. I'll be using something similar to crushed coral in size, so I can stick the frags directly into the sand, and not a rack. Adding the sand should be sufficient enough bio filter for the tank. The ATO container and batery powered pump are sitting behind the tank in the pic.

http://s905.photobucket.com/user/jblaze2579/media/image_zps34ced375.jpg.html'>image_zps34ced375.jpg

Nanofreak79
Nanofreak79
Nanofreak79

Only....hahahaha. Can never get enough. I'm not too picky, as I said it seems I've got some super bright and a really dark one too.

The ones below the ATL picture are rainbow smoothies, my pics just suck butt :)

Archived