Coral Vue Hydros

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

If it's the green ones, those are gumby's the top I'd have to check, can't remember

this is a killer tank. was that the reef octopus pipeless skimmer?

Nope, I took the PLS-50 cadlights skimmer and used krylon fusion to paint it to match my "decor". Oh, and thank you!
Nanofreak79

the orange looking one.

Just looked....pit boss, there just hard to see. I really need some camera skills, sorry. I also changed to T5's and while all my SPS, LPS and Zoas look like there doing better pics seem difficult?

impressive!

Thanks bro!

+1 :) jelly.....

Oh stop it :)

New pic of sump with the less noticable PLS-50 skimmer, now with less white showing!http://s905.photobucket.com/user/jblaze2579/media/image_zps78002dae.jpg.html]image_zps78002dae.jpg[/url

Anyone have opinions on a good, but cheaper point and shoot? I already owned a DSLR, that I sold....wish I wouldn't of, but needed the cash at the time.

Nanofreak79

^ thanks bro! Amazon prime $500.00? Seems nice. Waiting for my wife to spot some more cash outta her school loan..hehehe. Well I guess that's not living expenses?

Nanofreak79
they have great bundles with it too. and offer a wide verity of macro lens :happy:

I had the rebel T5 I think, it was about a year ago when it came out, not sure. I had a nice $1000,00 macro for it too. Got swindled at national camera when I traded it for cash.

I had the rebel T5 I think, it was about a year ago when it came out, not sure. I had a nice $1000,00 macro for it too. Got swindled at national camera when I traded it for cash.

the t5i is great but compaired to the t4i what are you gaining? even t5i vs the t3i is not that much different. i only choose to get her a t5i for her bday because its newer (up to date) but with the t5i and t4i out the t3i is such a cheap steal because people do not want it and it performs just as well as the other two.

Nanofreak79

I think the difference was mic record for video and a few different settings, can't remember. I really just need a barebones cam that takes good pics. I'm never going to make photography my career

I think the difference was mic record for video and a few different settings, can't remember. I really just need a barebones cam that takes good pics. I'm never going to make photography my career

cant go wrong with a t3i then.

BRADYBUNCH7

Just looked....pit boss, there just hard to see. I really need some camera skills, sorry. I also changed to T5's and while all my SPS, LPS and Zoas look like there doing better pics seem difficult?

Thanks bro!

Oh stop it :)

New pic of sump with the less noticable PLS-50 skimmer, now with less white showing!http://s905.photobucket.com/user/jblaze2579/media/image_zps78002dae.jpg.html]image_zps78002dae.jpg[/url

Anyone have opinions on a good, but cheaper point and shoot? I already owned a DSLR, that I sold....wish I wouldn't of, but needed the cash at the time.

Wow how'd you paint the PLS-50

Nanofreak79

It's all internal. The pump sits under the reactor and pushes water through a second tube inside. Super easy media exchange.

Nanofreak79
hold up it comes with the pump?

Yes it does! The inner tube that contains the media can be removed while the reactor is running, and then change and slide back into the tube.

Archived