Cultivated Reef

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79
really love how this is coming along :) the red and black is a nice touch! The rock scape is great!!

Thank you, I'm very impatient waiting on the tank right now :(

I see it's coming tonight :) Definitely post some pictures of the tank! I was looking at that size but opted out and got the 11.4g instead.

Nanofreak79
I see it's coming tonight :) Definitely post some pictures of the tank! I was looking at that size but opted out and got the 11.4g instead.

I wish, those are more zoas and plays from Legendary! I went back and forth between bow front, bookshellf and the 11.4 too....decisions ;)

I'll have to check your thread, if you have one going?

I plan to have one soon. :) I just need to decide on the lighting and a few odds and ends Once I have everything I will start a journal.

Tagging along on yours gives me inspiration for mine :)

To seal your MDF I would suggest using a thinned poly if that's all you want to do. The more that can soak into it, the better.

Nanofreak79
To seal your MDF I would suggest using a thinned poly if that's all you want to do. The more that can soak into it, the better.

Cool, it's on my to do list. Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated!

Nanofreak79

Okay I'm listing my Z'z and P'z, mostly to help me keep track. I'm going to show the un boxing and generic full rack pics until later tonight, for the top downs. Let me just say that this is one of the nicest, well shipped

orders I've received.

image_zpsf5009c7c.jpg

image_zps3e715e59.jpg

image_zps49fd67d1.jpg

Nanofreak79

-Black cat eyes

-Red hornets

-Pink shades

-Lilac orchids

-Rastas

-Pink flamingo

-X-men's

-Super saiyens

-Candy apple reds

-Org. ATL VDM

-Candy apple green

-Ghostbusters

-God of war

-Blue hornet

Legendary Corals

so jelly.. looking at yours, kyles and lawns tanks and i wonder how on earth will i ever even come close lol

Don't forget Zia, Tron, Rehype, NanoTopia, MedRed, etc... So many pros in this forum!

Nanofreak79

Awesome list right there!

Thank you, I'm very happy with my new babies! ;)

Yup, thats a nice start in deed... how much did that list set you back??

Hahahaha, actually who knows? I don't keep track of my spending on coral and such....maybe I should? Overall it was a sweet deal though!

so jelly.. looking at yours, kyles and lawns tanks and i wonder how on earth will i ever even come close lol

I'm sure your tank will be phenomenal, it already looks great too me, but thank for the kind words.

Don't forget Zia, Tron, Rehype, NanoTopia, MedRed, etc... So many pros in this forum!

You forgot kat.

there is too many to list. at one time i had a tank full of zoas myself. and zeph too

All of those provide some sort of inspiration for my builds, and knowledge base.

There's too many to list really. I see so many gorgeous tanks here on NR that not just one can really stand out too me, although I do have my favorites. Kats tank is one of them, with such a diversity of coral and wealth of info spewing out the thread....not to mention its a party up in there!

Thank you to everyone following, or watching my progress on this little slice of heaven. All your nice comments make me happy, and excited to show you more. Thanks y'all :)

Nanofreak79

Pics to come.........wait for it........

yea i seen that and was like look hes speechless!!
No just dumb!

Archived