SaltCritters.com

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79
Dear LORD that is a lot of corals!!!!
I know, need bigger tank ASAP! Won't be setting up the 60 for awhile though, but staring at it dry might change that :)

pics please!
Patience......

IDK...I have none!

And you expect me to have some? of all people lol this is coming from a guy that if waited a few weeks could safely buy a krakatoa but instead would buy it that day and drain his bank account, why you ask? because i must have it

Nanofreak79
And you expect me to have some? of all people lol this is coming from a guy that if waited a few weeks could safely buy a krakatoa but instead would buy it that day and drain his bank account, why you ask? because i must have it

Have you been talking to my wife? Hahahaha!

Have you been talking to my wife? Hahahaha!

that did sound bad lol.

im that guy that is the first person to the LFS when a shipment comes in beacuse i cant wait and scared im going to miss the good stuff. my one store over prices some things then totally miss's the prices on others. example i got a 5 head of armor of god for $5 and the guy behind me was mad he dident get there sooner LOL

Legendary Corals

Pics of legendary bounty, soon to be here....I know I said I'd wait, but who can?

image_zpsab680334.jpg

image_zpsa49d3b1e.jpg

Knew that you'd like them from the moment I placed them on that frag rack to take the photos! :D

Ahh man I envy you so damn bad.. Purple and red hornets and Rastas.. 3 of my top favorites !!

Hopefully he's got something similar to that when I'm ready to order.

Nanofreak79
You snagged the VDM..very nice! I love those pack shots from LC
Yeah, the deals on the packs are pretty good.

Ahh man I envy you so damn bad.. Purple and red hornets and Rastas.. 3 of my top favorites !! Hopefully he's got something similar to that when I'm ready to order.
I'm sure he'll have some sweet pieces later too. I'm hoping so......
Nanofreak79

image_zpsc6a23731.jpg

image_zps958414e4.jpg

Proper care taken by UPS driver of course....

All my new goodies from Marine Depot, and a free t-shirt!

image_zpscd90f4be.jpg

image_zps55c50d44.jpg

Still need...NanoBox, vortech backup, mp10 and of course the tank!

Ahh man I envy you so damn bad.. Purple and red hornets and Rastas.. 3 of my top favorites !!

Hopefully he's got something similar to that when I'm ready to order.

Can't believe I actually already have the hornets....feels like I am one of the cool kids!

Nanofreak79

Can't believe I actually already have the hornets....feels like I am one of the cool kids!

Yeah, we're cool...I love my hornet collection. I have the purple, black, red and blue. I think there another one, but can't remember the name.

Nice fluval you got, I miss mine. It's nice Stevie is making stiff for them now too.

Nice stash! I couldn't imagine waiting 3 weeks for the tank if I already had all of that equipment. What was your reason for not going with the low iron tank if you don't mind me asking?

Nanofreak79
Nice stash! I couldn't imagine waiting 3 weeks for the tank if I already had all of that equipment. What was your reason for not going with the low iron tank if you don't mind me asking?

Idk, I was going to change it, but decided I was ok with the standard. I had a pico with starphire glass, and although clearer it didn't make me want it on my next tank. My 34 isn't high clarity, and I don't even notice anymore, since I don't have the pico up anymore, which sat next to it.

I guess I'd rather spend the cash elsewhere....hopefully no one points it out as a deciding factor in the look of the tank, I won't.

Yeah, we're cool...I love my hornet collection. I have the purple, black, red and blue. I think there another one, but can't remember the name. Nice fluval you got, I miss mine. It's nice Stevie is making stiff for them now too.

Thanks, Freaky...means a lot coming from you.

LOVE my hornets...have red and purple. Did not even know there were black ones?!? Gotta have more. My purp was a single poly I got for $10, but the matt is really stretching out and is sprouting to bebehs.

LOVE InTank products and they stock a lot of stuff I buy. Steve is a cool dude.

Yeah, we're cool...I love my hornet collection. I have the purple, black, red and blue. I think there another one, but can't remember the name.Nice fluval you got, I miss mine. It's nice Stevie is making stiff for them now too.

You mean there's no green hornets. Bruce lee would be sad.

Nanofreak79

You mean there's no green hornets. Bruce lee would be sad.

You mean Bruce banner :) Bruce lee kicks arse. I'm sure they will be micro zoas found by a guy named Bruce lee. BL green hornets!

Someone showed me a pick of red hornets with a white skirt, and said he was picking these up. Later found out they were photoshopped.....I'll post a pic of the green hornets I have , give me a bit.

Legendary Corals

You mean Bruce banner :) Bruce lee kicks arse. I'm sure they will be micro zoas found by a guy named Bruce lee. BL green hornets! Someone showed me a pick of red hornets with a white skirt, and said he was picking these up. Later found out they were photoshopped.....I'll post a pic of the green hornets I have , give me a bit.

Green hornets? Haven't seen those before. Pics pics pics!

Archived