inTank Media Baskets

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79
I'm on tank lockdown right now. Just as well since my last approved tank is ready to start.

Oh snap, 40 breeder? You doing the lumias?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos

Yeah man, I'm looking to buy. I just bought some Zs & Ps from MDLive. Had a coupon so couldn't pass up. I'll post a pic of what I got in a bit in my thread. Check it out :)

Are you selling?

Sweet! I love it, even if I get jelly about your pics.

dafuq is there to get jelly about lol

Yeah man, I'm looking to buy. I just bought some Zs & Ps from MDLive. Had a coupon so couldn't pass up. I'll post a pic of what I got in a bit in my thread. Check it out :)

Are you selling?

i will sell you his tank for $50 if we can split the coral :)

Legendary Corals

This topic always explodes my notifications box.

Adding to the topic the only real exposure I have to the walking dead is the video games which features an entirely different cast.

I think that one is based off the comics. Pretty interesting from what my bud showed me awhile ago!

Haha, I was just saying on another thread, the same thing about others I follow. Sorry :(

I haven't played the game, only FPS for me, and GTA5 right now.

Cause he basically told her to leave, and now she has his kid.

FPS you say?... Halo and Titanfall? :D

awaiting him to read this and flip out, jon you have enough tanks!! time to share!

Buyers remorse in the form of Freaky opening up a can of whiupass on takers is not a valid excuse for a refund. ;)

We've got 7 pages of WYSIWYG frags and none of them appeal to you? :(

i check everyday, oh they appeal im just waiting for like a bowser or something lol

you need to frag that Cran 'Chi down some man. It looks all cheap at $69PP until you click and notice that the available one is a 5 polyp.

you need to frag that Cran 'Chi down some man. It looks all cheap at $69PP until you click and notice that the available one is a 5 polyp.

what one is this?

Angel<3Nanos

Mother of Jesus! Your selection is amazing!

Expect an order from me soon! :happydance:

Legendary Collection, Page One, Item 3

oh the acan, explains why i did not know of it

Mother of Jesus! Your selection is amazing! Expect an order from me soon! :happydance:

i promised him i would order from him, one day i will when i have the $500 to dump and buy everything lol

Totally unrelated, but tonight's walking dead was crazy!
Just look at the flowers while I put one in your melon :).

That acan and plenty appeal to me :). Soon my friend berry berry soon.

I got three of these laying around P2080705_zpsb91b4a83.jpg Might sell them for some cash to get a couple 5.2s though. Either way it will be a T5 LED combo.
Ninja star?

Hahaha at least I don't have to worry about missing anything on WD lol. I've missed this whole season so far,which I'm pretty upset about !!! I know where to come get my fix now ;)

Nanofreak79
I think that one is based off the comics. Pretty interesting from what my bud showed me awhile ago! FPS you say?... Halo and Titanfall? :D
Titianfall, I wish. Only have an xbox and ps3, buying the kids the Xbox one in April.

Hahaha at least I don't have to worry about missing anything on WD lol. I've missed this whole season so far,which I'm pretty upset about !!! I know where to come get my fix now ;)
Yeah, I have to see them or I go crazy, wondering what happened.

Hi friend!
Hey bro, how's the tank? I'll have to look at your thread. Have you updated yet?

Get out of here, your trying to make me spend my lunch money for the month.

Just look at the flowers while I put one in your melon :). That acan and plenty appeal to me :). Soon my friend berry berry soon. Ninja star?
He only sells to me exclusively, go find another vendor. Sorry Darwin!

Yeah man, I'm looking to buy. I just bought some Zs & Ps from MDLive. Had a coupon so couldn't pass up. I'll post a pic of what I got in a bit in my thread. Check it out :)Are you selling?
No I don't sell, just buy! I'm a hoarder, can't share......well maybe some trades. Most of my new stuff needs to grow out anyway.

oh the acan, explains why i did not know of it i promised him i would order from him, one day i will when i have the $500 to dump and buy everything lol
Promises, promises..........

Archived