Cultivated Reef

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Yeah, I'm not hatin on LEDs, I'd rather be using them honestly......but, IDK I'm kind of at a crossroads with them, which way to turn?

Take the middle path and claim both. You will not be disappoint I promise.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79
Hahahaha I'm sure keeping that email from her would be hard. So what,this will be your 5th running tank ? Ya lucky sob hahahaha

I still need to throw money at the zoa tank, first priority! Then add a little life to the pico. After that I need the matching sump for my ATO and dosing container for the upgrade to the 60......then I'll set up the 20. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Totally unrelated, but tonight's walking dead was crazy!

I AM THE ONLY ONE TO MISS THIS!!!!!

fill me in please!! my gf kicked me out and i never got to watch it :(

Nanofreak79

Hahahaha, LMFAO, kicked out? Love it, been there :) they killed some kids, no biggie, she was a little cray cray.

Hahahaha, LMFAO, kicked out? Love it, been there :) they killed some kids, no biggie, she was a little cray cray.

who killed what kids? confusion omgomgomg

of course everything goes nuts on the show when im kicked out!!

Nanofreak79
who killed what kids? confusion omgomgomg of course everything goes nuts on the show when im kicked out!!
The two little girls carol and the black dude were with, and I didn't see Judith either, but i sometimes look at this forum while watching tv, gotta multi task. Carol shot the older one cause she killed her sister. Look at the flowers, then bam, you dead!

Watching intelligence now!

The two little girls carol and the black dude were with, and I didn't see Judith either, but i sometimes look at this forum while watching tv, gotta multi task. Carol shot the older one cause she killed her sister. Look at the flowers, then bam, you dead!

hold up carol shot the older girl that kills rabbits for fun?

Yep!

wowow the sister killed the little one. then carol killed the older one, so its just baby, coral and the black dude?

:closedeyes: always miss the good stuff

Nanofreak79

I didn't see them carrying the baby at the end of the episode, my wife said baby was on dudes back? Need a rewind, I think I was posting during the scene.

Tank should be shipping on the 16-19th.....suuuuuuuuck

wowow the sister killed the little one. then carol killed the older one, so its just baby, coral and the black dude?

:closedeyes: always miss the good stuff

Judith, I think, not Coral...Rick's young daughter (or maybe Shane's!)...I thought they should have popper the little girl earlier in the episode...bitch was dangerously crazy.

Nanofreak79
Judith, I think, not Coral...Rick's young daughter (or maybe Shane's!)...I thought they should have popper the little girl earlier in the episode...bitch was dangerously crazy.

I think he meant carol, LOL! Or maybe we should talk about coral, IDK?

Yes, Carol and Judith. AND Carol came clean about killing those two back in the prison...Tyrese forgave here but it was pretty tense.

Nanofreak79
Yes, Carol and Judith. AND Carol came clean about killing those two back in the prison...Tyrese forgave here but it was pretty tense.

Part of me wanted him to put a cap in her azz!

she had to at some point..

Part of me wanted him to put a cap in her azz!

no shes pretty cool

This topic always explodes my notifications box.

Adding to the topic the only real exposure I have to the walking dead is the video games which features an entirely different cast.

Nanofreak79
This topic always explodes my notifications box. Adding to the topic the only real exposure I have to the walking dead is the video games which features an entirely different cast.
Haha, I was just saying on another thread, the same thing about others I follow. Sorry :(

I haven't played the game, only FPS for me, and GTA5 right now.

why
Cause he basically told her to leave, and now she has his kid.

Dayuuum!!! Just saw finished reading your thread Nanofreak! You have killer Zs & Ps man!

yea, trying to catch up is going to be hard! but i have some really high end zoas ill be getting soon to make up on some ground :happy:

Nanofreak79
Dayuuum!!! Just saw finished reading your thread Nanofreak! You have killer Zs & Ps man!
Thanks bro....the problem is I have them in another tank too, and the obsession takes hold real quick! I think your posting about buying too :) it's only a matter of time before you need another tank.

yea, trying to catch up is going to be hard! but i have some really high end zoas ill be getting soon to make up on some ground :happy:
Sweet! I love it, even if I get jelly about your pics.

Now if I could only get MD to send me my tank ;)

Archived