Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

So,Im talking with a good buddy of mine from a Atlanta who is a glass blower for water pipes and trying to work with him on some glass nano protein skimmers,any one interested ? Im trying to get him to make one so i can use it and test it and he is going yo see if he can make them and ship them for under $50 !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone local (Orlando area) be interested in a few frags ? 4-6p of Rasta's,1p of Pixie Dust Zoa's,4-5p of Super Saiyans,2p of Mean Green's they look identical to WWC's morph,a 20p of Purple Deaths,2p of Whatcha'Mahcallits (which i named) from Living Reef Orlando. If so let me know,ill give you a price you cant refuse !!!

• Like 2
lilmatty5dimes

That first acro and the last post looks pretty sweet. And LRO got bought out if you didn't hear that. Our Alex B. And I just sent ya a text about the Zoe.

You got that nano glass skimmer yet?

Would love to see it in action.

I haven't. I tried getting ahold of him numerous times since our first convo about them and nothing. Yet,he does have a pretty popular water pipe business,I tried to let him know I could bring him some business in the reefing side but nothing as of yet..

That first acro and the last post looks pretty sweet. And LRO got bought out if you didn't hear that. Our Alex B. And I just sent ya a text about the Zoe.

I heard a little different story,but I heard whatever news was going around. Alright,I havent gotten anything yet lol.

Me personally,nothing lol. Just browsing eBay and saw them and thought,niffty but probably not much efficiency there. Actually,looking at LGB at the Lumia,is really started my initial looking on eBay for something "cheaper" lol.

Would anyone local (Orlando area) be interested in a few frags ? 4-6p of Rasta's,1p of Pixie Dust Zoa's,4-5p of Super Saiyans,2p of Mean Green's they look identical to WWC's morph,a 20p of Purple Deaths,2p of Whatcha'Mahcallits (which i named) from Living Reef Orlando. If so let me know,ill give you a price you cant refuse !!!

Dang I'm not in Orlando or I'd take you up on it! I'll be there the week after Thanksgiving though :lol:

Dang I'm not in Orlando or I'd take you up on it! I'll be there the week after Thanksgiving though :lol:

Im sure I will have them then,its actually about 12-14 frags in total if youre interested lol. Just clearing the herd a little. If you're really interested PM me and I'll give you a full list at a stupid good deal.

Im sure I will have them then,its actually about 12-14 frags in total if youre interested lol. Just clearing the herd a little. If you're really interested PM me and I'll give you a full list at a stupid good deal.

Thanks, I'll let you know! I have to see if flight schedule will work out.

Thanks, I'll let you know! I have to see if flight schedule will work out.

Sorry buddy,but I sold them locally to Matty.

As for the Zoa its called Ruby Red,I wa t some Raptor Rainbows too. They had so many Zoa's I wanted. But next week is my born day so Im gonna snag a few new pieces and get my Acan's fragged here soon.

• Like 1

Sorry buddy,but I sold them locally to Matty.

As for the Zoa its called Ruby Red,I wa t some Raptor Rainbows too. They had so many Zoa's I wanted. But next week is my born day so Im gonna snag a few new pieces and get my Acan's fragged here soon.

No biggie, it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. Happy bday next week!

No biggie, it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. Happy bday next week!

I let 12 frags go for $60 and threw in 2 sps for free,Im so over them and my tank lol. I wish shipping wasnt so much when I get frags made of the Acan Id ship 'em to you.

This is the Acan I got last night Im going to let cook for awhile and see how it does:

20161103_215313.png

• Like 2

Dude..killing me smalls lol. Make me a list of what you could make a small pack with (zoa wise) and shoot me a text.

Im thinking about going to this place in Longwood that has mad Acan's and grabbing a few this weekend,they have by 4 get 1 free on their $20 frag section.

• Like 1

So,got my RW4 today,decided to test my "dead" pump,well all of a sudden it decides it wants to start working on the new controller and the original controller. I pressed the lock buttom which wasn't initially pressed and boom,it works. So yay for having 2 now lol.

• Like 1

If you ever just need the pump only. Fishstreet will sell them without controller. You just need to send them an email. And there are a couple eBay sellers that will sell pump only. Supermart168 and there's a guy in Texas that will post them from time to time

• Like 2

If you ever just need the pump only. Fishstreet will sell them without controller. You just need to send them an email. And there are a couple eBay sellers that will sell pump only. Supermart168 and there's a guy in Texas that will post them from time to time

I had emailed them,but after searching around Amazon what not,if I would have spent just a few more dollars,I could have a brand new pump but for some odd reason after checking it with the new controller,it was working then checked it with th old controller it was still working. So It may get throw into storage or another tank. But that being said,thank you for that info on the eBay seller.

Ben,would RapidLed lenses (80*) fit under the acrylic sheet of the new Makers Slim sink ? Also,how bad would disco ballin' be with 80* optics be from about 8-10" off the water and with a frosted sticky shit people use on the back of their tanks on the acrylic on the sink ? Im thinking with the optics being the degree they are,and wanting to kinda kill shimmer a good amount of par would still be able to make it to the tank,or am I wrong ?

Thinking of 2 clusters of a single nw,2 ultramarine blues and 1 400-410 and 1 420-430 powered by a nano driver from Rapid.