inTank Media Baskets

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

Let's gets this fusion 10 going! Sucks the lfs ended up selling it. Finally saw one in person and I was fairly impressed overall. I like that the display on it is like having a 7.5 gallon cube and the filtration area looked to be a good size. Love that rainbow monti btw!

• Like 1

Let's gets this fusion 10 going! Sucks the lfs ended up selling it. Finally saw one in person and I was fairly impressed overall. I like that the display on it is like having a 7.5 gallon cube and the filtration area looked to be a good size. Love that rainbow monti btw!

Gotta wait until the lfs gets them back in brother !! Hopefully it's next week,but if not they said at most 2 weeks. I'm debating if I want to run sand in this tank.. That way if anything is on the bottom of the tank,frag plugs can be hidden.

Then save up for a RW-4 or MP10,switch the return pump out to a 200gph one (which I have 2 of) and find a skimmer that fits or make my own..fun. So far no skimmer will fit,I guess besides the IM Nano Skimmer..

• Like 1

Gotta wait until the lfs gets them back in brother !! Hopefully it's next week,but if not they said at most 2 weeks. I'm debating if I want to run sand in this tank.. That way if anything is on the bottom of the tank,frag plugs can be hidden.

Then save up for a RW-4 or MP10,switch the return pump out to a 200gph one (which I have 2 of) and find a skimmer that fits or make my own..fun. So far no skimmer will fit,I guess besides the IM Nano Skimmer..

I say mp10, but I'd like to see the rw-4 in action! :)

What about the new Skimmer from Pico Aquariums?

I hear the RW-4 is amazing,and at more than half the costs of a MP10 you can't beat it. Idk,I may see if I can find a used one for cheap,I've always wanted one.

It's 3" wide and from what Ben at IM says the back chamber is 3" wide but with the glass reinforcement it's like 2 1/4" wide,so it'd be a insanely tight fit -__- I asked the guys at picO if it'd fit but I never got an answer.

• Like 1

What are the dims of the back chambers?

Edit: you answered the width as I typed lol

I hear the RW-4 is amazing,and at more than half the costs of a MP10 you can't beat it. Idk,I may see if I can find a used one for cheap,I've always wanted one.

It's 3" wide and from what Ben at IM says the back chamber is 3" wide but with the glass reinforcement it's like 2 1/4" wide,so it'd be a insanely tight fit -__- I asked the guys at picO if it'd fit but I never got an answer.

Maybe wait til they release it and check if anyone is using it on their fusions.

What about the ghost skimmer? I think I've seen people use them on a fusion 10.

I could wait,I'll see lol I'm impatient. The ghost is more money than I want to spend on a skimmer personally,but never out of the question.

I'm waiting for someone to sell a tunze 9002 for cheap and I'll just turn it sideways,it should fit.

• Like 1

I could wait,I'll see lol I'm impatient. The ghost is more money than I want to spend on a skimmer personally,but never out of the question.

I'm waiting for someone to sell a tunze 9002 for cheap and I'll just turn it sideways,it should fit.

Haha I hear yah. Who has patience nowadays? Lol

Soooo,who is ready for a new piece update ?! I know I am lol I got Jedi Mind Tricks Monti,Tricolor Valida and a 2 polyp frags of Orange Mauls for $30 !!!!! Once I get home I'll post the pics,once their acclimated.

• Like 1

Soooo,who is ready for a new piece update ?! I know I am lol I got Jedi Mind Tricks Monti,Tricolor Valida and a 2 polyp frags of Orange Mauls for $30 !!!!! Once I get home I'll post the pics,once their acclimated.

daaamn!! show us maaan!!

i can't buy any frags til i upgrade my stand and sump. :/

Time for some pictures

Tricolor Valida after sticking it right in the tank,the back side of the top is straight blue:

image-124.jpg

Orange Mauls:

image-125.jpg

Jedi Mind Trick Monti:

image-126.jpg

• Like 2

Right ? I'm hoping it colors up like the bigger frags,this was the smallest of the bunch. It's kinda nice they group all of their frags of same pieces together,this one was just the cheapest lol.

• Like 1

Right ? I'm hoping it colors up like the bigger frags,this was the smallest of the bunch. It's kinda nice they group all of their frags of same pieces together,this one was just the cheapest lol.

hell yeah man. They are beautiful frags! Speaking of which, I just got a Latin Lover frag of 3 polyps for $20 :D
  • Like 1

Went to Living Reef today and did a little shopping.

Here's a Acropora Granulosa I found for $10,not the clearest picture,but it's green,light blue and gray with clear corallites:

image-128.jpg

This down right sexy head of Acan for $5:

image-129.jpg

Idk what these are,but at $10 it was decent:

image-132.jpg

I got one more frag of Zoa's but I didn't get a good picture,so it'll have to wait,but my Tricolor has colored up so damn nicely in one day. All blue body,with a green/blue base and green nubs where corallites come out:

image-131.jpg

I'm almost out of Phols Xtra and now I'm thinking of getting ZeoStart3,Coral Snow and Phols Xtra "Special",10ml of CV & Sponge Power seeming I'm almost out of those too... Any suggestions ?

The only thing is,I didn't find the screws in time so I super glued it,but I guess they had fallen out on to my bed an my girlfriend went to crawl across the bed and they dug in to her ass cheek lmao so she found them for me hahahaha.

...hmmmm, who crawls on their butt.....sounds like something else was goin on..... :lol:

Lmao kinda did sound horrible didn't it lol. Sucked for her but helped me out :D