SaltCritters.com

Merth's 3g Grass-covered hills

Merthynia

Old news :P

Looks good though darlin. Very excellent day for sure,glad you got the fishes.

I'm very glad I went, thanks for talking me into the fish! I was positive I wasn't going to get them until you talked me into it.

• Like 2

:flower:

Me too. Lol.

:lol: Awesome!

So i have decided that it is for sure a plate! I fed the tank and a few pieces drifted onto the plate. It moved them towards the center and I SAW ITS MOUTH! I've never had a plate before, I'm so excited!

• Like 5

:lol: Awesome!

So i have decided that it is for sure a plate! I fed the tank and a few pieces drifted onto the plate. It moved them towards the center and I SAW ITS MOUTH! I've never had a plate before, I'm so excited!

Woot woot!!
  • Like 2

:lol:

Teeny, do you ever worry that your GBGs will get stuck in your duncan? I wouldn't think they would mess with it, but it is fairly sticky.

My duncan is huge but they never bother with it. They actually seem to be pretty smart fish. And when they get bigger they help keep the pod population down.

• Like 3

My duncan is huge but they never bother with it. They actually seem to be pretty smart fish. And when they get bigger they help keep the pod population down.

Thank goodness. I figured they wouldn't swim up that far, but it's good to see you have one in your tank also. :)

• Like 2

Oh, they will swim all over the tank. Sometimes mine even go for pellets floating on the surface in my 4g. The two in the 10g are more shy and stay mostly down low. But I'll bet in your tank they'll go everywhere. Keep the cover on! They love to jump out. Mine jumped through a 1/4" gap in the cover into the back chamber. Three times :blink:

• Like 2

Oh, they will swim all over the tank. Sometimes mine even go for pellets floating on the surface in my 4g. The two in the 10g are more shy and stay mostly down low. But I'll bet in your tank they'll go everywhere. Keep the cover on! They love to jump out. Mine jumped through a 1/4" gap in the cover into the back chamber. Three times :blink:

:wacko: I've got an acrylic cover on right now the gap only leads to the aquaclear. Maybe I should get one of those custom tops just in case! I hope they love the mushroom gardens

• Like 2

Oh Merthy!! Your new gobies are adorable!! Do they hang out together in the tank??

And that red mushy is nice too!!

Oh and the plate, just feed it once or twice a week and it'll be happy!! :)

• Like 2

Oh Merthy!! Your new gobies are adorable!! Do they hang out together in the tank??

And that red mushy is nice too!!

Oh and the plate, just feed it once or twice a week and it'll be happy!! :)

I think they are adorable also! They are both currently hiding in the same cave! I'm hoping the mushrooms pop out lots of babies.

:) Once or twice a week should be cake! It sure can't eat much, it's so little!

• Like 2

They come out for food :)

What's that last zoa? It looks like a nightwalker but it's hard to tell colors under the blues.

CC seducers. I used to have TONS of them, but a lot melted. That one refuses to pop off any babies. <_<

• Like 2