inTank Media Baskets

Merth's 3g Grass-covered hills

Merthynia

Put in two job applications last night. I can't believe I'm so nervous! I didn't sleep at all last night from worrying about it. Spent most of the day packing a lot of stuff up around the apartment to make it easier to move. Only 8 weeks left at this point until I'm done with clinical. It may be earlier depending on my hours at clinicals.

In tank news I have 3! lettuce nudis in this tank. I only ordered 1 but KPA sent three of them. :scarry: So far all three are still alive and munching some algae. They are much more gentle with the frags than the snails are. B) They are the best at hide and seek though. Water change scheduled for the tanks tonight and then more homework and packing. :closedeyes:

24731804963_cf2071d6f8_k.jpg

25332357906_549600d0d9_k.jpg

• Like 10

Put in two job applications last night. I can't believe I'm so nervous! I didn't sleep at all last night from worrying about it. Spent most of the day packing a lot of stuff up around the apartment to make it easier to move. Only 8 weeks left at this point until I'm done with clinical. It may be earlier depending on my hours at clinicals.

In tank news I have 3! lettuce nudis in this tank. I only ordered 1 but KPA sent three of them. :scarry: So far all three are still alive and munching some algae. They are much more gentle with the frags than the snails are. B) They are the best at hide and seek though. Water change scheduled for the tanks tonight and then more homework and packing. :closedeyes:

24731804963_cf2071d6f8_k.jpg

25332357906_549600d0d9_k.jpg

They are awesome looking :)
  • Like 1

They are awesome looking :)

Haha, thanks Patrick. I'm nervous to ship one out to you, but I think they will do just fine. They are all eating well. :)

Good luck with the job applications. Hope something pans out for you

Thanks Slowtwitch. :) Me too

• Like 1

Woo! New jobs! Got one that should have called back at this point on my end as well... dunno what to think about that as I did my "Final interview" on Thursday and haven't heard back yet. Went ahead and dropped another application for a different property on Friday just in case this one falls through.

Failed to win "El Chapo" at poker on Saturday night so no new furry friends over here. But I did win $30 in tank funds. If this paycheck plays out as I think it will, I'll order mah new Lagoon in a week. :happydance:

• Like 2

Woo! New jobs! Got one that should have called back at this point on my end as well... dunno what to think about that as I did my "Final interview" on Thursday and haven't heard back yet. Went ahead and dropped another application for a different property on Friday just in case this one falls through.

Failed to win "El Chapo" at poker on Saturday night so no new furry friends over here. But I did win $30 in tank funds. If this paycheck plays out as I think it will, I'll order mah new Lagoon in a week. :happydance:

Fingers crossed for a new job for ya!

Thats super exciting about the new possible tank though! What are your plans for it?

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for a new job for ya!

Thats super exciting about the new possible tank though! What are your plans for it?

Ever changing plans. But yeah, mostly LPS and zoas... couple easy and maybe one or two Acros (Katorapora being one of them)

Oh, and I don't think I sent you the "El Chapo" pic... doing so now.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I like how full this tank is! :)

I just noticed the little plate, it's so cute! Does it move much?

Thanks Yoshii, it is a mess, but I kinda like it that way. I've actually not seen it move at all. I've heard of them moving around, but I don't know if this one would have problems doing so or not. It is still very small and misshapen.

Wow, it's hard to believe all this is in a 3g tank! I love the GBG's, of course :)

How is the toadstool doing? I've been thinking about putting one in my 4g in place of the hammer.

• Like 1

Wow, it's hard to believe all this is in a 3g tank! I love the GBG's, of course :)

How is the toadstool doing? I've been thinking about putting one in my 4g in place of the hammer.

Lol, I do believe both of your tanks are packed (way more than mine ;) ) to the brim with awesomeness! The toadstool does it's own thing. I love it when It's all happy and upright. But it seems to have moodswings at times and will slump up against the AC70 intake. Actually, I bet that it killed off my ironman mushroom that way! :o I've been thinking about getting a tiny hammer to put in my IM10, but I haven't found one I've liked.

• Like 1

Lol, I do believe both of your tanks are packed (way more than mine ;) ) to the brim with awesomeness! The toadstool does it's own thing. I love it when It's all happy and upright. But it seems to have moodswings at times and will slump up against the AC70 intake. Actually, I bet that it killed off my ironman mushroom that way! :o I've been thinking about getting a tiny hammer to put in my IM10, but I haven't found one I've liked.

I love my hammer but it keeps converting from tiny to too big :)

• Like 1