ReefCleaners.org

ReefBuilders LED Showdown : Round 2

DaveFason

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously guys. It is ok. Just keep supporting NBR and I will keep doing what I do!

To get people excited I will have a prototype Bluefish controller for Reefstock. If you are in the area make sure to stop by. I have a really cool booth planned.

-Dave

Hate to say I was right, RB is going take care of Ecotech. They help pay their bills.

Dave, just keep moving forward, let it slide, it's a tough road to the top.

patrickbruno91

I will still be purchasing a light from you once i get my tax return:) and beta test the bluefish controller with it. Can't wait.

Let's put it this way. We wouldn't be this up and arms about the results of the poll if we didn't stand by your product, Dave. I feel like winning this thing would have been huge for your business. Also, any spoilers about this new bluefish controller?

Seriously guys. It is ok. Just keep supporting NBR and I will keep doing what I do! To get people excited I will have a prototype Bluefish controller for Reefstock. If you are in the area make sure to stop by. I have a really cool booth planned. -Dave

I'll be there, Dave. I'll stop by and say hey.

I think Dave already "won" by being so closely matched against Radion. He was also showered with love by all you wonderful folks here and other forums. And in the same light, Ecotech "lost" by barely beating out a newcomer. I am sure they were scared ####less when they saw the poll and probably blasted RB with emergency emails / phone calls for a "recount".

RB won't change their minds at this point. No point to keep bashing them on their own site and risk a negative image to NanoBox.

+1000. We are 100% in the wrong on this one, no need to do further damage.

Yea guys, please please please calm down.

Jake and the RB team have been a HUGE help for Nano Box.

If you guys dont mind taking down a few of the comments that would be great.

By no means does this mean I am not appreciative of you guys.

-Dave

RB won't change their minds at this point. No point to keep bashing them on their own site and risk a negative image to NanoBox.

Exactly. There's no point to post anything negative over there. If anything at all, it will reflect negatively on nanobox, unfortunately.

+1000. We are 100% in the wrong on this one, no need to do further damage.

I don't think we are in the wrong at all. You could tell by Jake's statement "did you guys really think nanobox was going to win?" that the whole "showdown" is biased, and essentially rigged. IMHO, he really put his foot in his mouth with that statement. Bashing him, or the showdow, contest, whatever...isn't going to have a positive effect for anyone. Again, unfortunately.

Yea guys, please please please calm down.

Jake and the RB team have been a HUGE help for Nano Box.

If you guys dont mind taking down a few of the comments that would be great.

By no means does this mean I am not appreciative of you guys.

-Dave

Here at nano reef we may not be the biggest fish in the tank, but we sure are a feisty bunch!! it's cool to see so many come to your defense, Dave! Keep up the good work, you're obviously doing something right over there :).

lol Christine didn't die without a fight. I put out a statement in the comment thread because I couldn't edit the post. Also Jake Adams liked my comment. :eek:

Archived