ReefCleaners.org

ReefBuilders LED Showdown : Round 2

DaveFason

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume so, it let me vote on the 2nd day on the same IP address :shrug:

and you guys are retarded, yes you should have known that generating fake IP addresses to pad the votes wasn't allowed. Just like every other poll on earth.

Before you start throwin' out the "R" word... I voted maybe 6 or 7 times, so if that's "stuffing" the ballot box, then I guess I'm guilty. I didn't use fake IP address, all I had to do was clean out cookies and it let me vote again.

This thread reminds me of why I don't leave the lounge.

Umm...... Yeah, the Makeshift Lounge. Been there, done that, no thanks.

Too many egos down there

Mind if we stop this thread. :D

You have full control. You can delete it (same row as navigation page(s) top and bottom of page) or ask a mod to close it.

Haha... before you delete this thread, can I leave some BIG SMILES :D :D :D :D :D and make a suggestion.

There are basically 4 groups of people commenting on this thread. Maybe we should make a poll here base on these points. :P

1. What! I just want to support Nanobox! Whats wrong about voting multiple times?

2. Dude... I had no idea we can't vote multiple times, there is no rule stated on the 2nd round voting page.

3. I don't like EcoTech at all! Lets make EcoTech lose!

4. OMG! This is so embarrassing! These people cheat but still don't want to admit it!

I am very curious!

YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL BITCHING ABOUT THIS? Sorry, caps lock on by mistake, too lazy to correct it.

Dave is about the only one here with some grace. It's over and done with. Get over it.

Dave, congratulations are in order to you. Even without the ballot stuffing, you showed the wider community how it's done. I hope that this exposure generates you a crap load of business. You really do deserve it.

To everybody else. The after party is tonight at Dave's place. I hear the infamous StevieT is supplying the hookers and blow.

Archived