Cultivated Reef

ReefBuilders LED Showdown : Round 2

DaveFason

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the Road to the Final Four look like? ;)

Couldn't possibly be any tougher than this round, could it?

Congrats Dave! I'm surprised no one has made a "David and Goliath" comment yet!

BattleAthletics

When I voted it was something like 80 to 20 and said to myself oh boy. Maybe though, just read the rest of this thread and holy shit.

It does help to have a tor browser set up with 7 different ip addresses being behind and rotating non stop ip addresses.

Thanks for all the support NR squad. It really is a great feeling to see that you guys care so much.

I know the guys at RB and I don't think anything shady went on. However I will check up with them as well.

I will keep doing what I'm doing. Making beautiful Nano Box units for you guys. Meanwhile post more photos of your set ups to get the Nano Box name out there.

NANOBOTS out!

-Dave

Unf***ING believable. Such bs. That site is sensored anyways. They have filtered out comments that I've made in the past so it doesn't surprise me. Why not just come out and say they're radion fan boys cause they get paid by ecotech to do so.

All they need to do is explain the adjustment. I know they were not checking both IP and cookies, it seemed like just cookies, so if they simply eliminated multiple votes from the same IP for both vendors and tallied the numbers then it's fair, but they need to explain the adjustment.

That's ridiculous!

I asked them on twitter. We'll see what/if they say. Ecotech fanboys, maybe, but the Kessil won last year... There has to be an explanation? Interesting to see that the change in tally reversed the pattern to be ~57 - 43, similar to the numbers that showed NB winning over ecotech...

I still think it's total BS.

Edit: Dave, I love the nanobots thing!

Archived