Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ReefBuilders LED Showdown : Round 2

DaveFason

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who doesn't vote for Dave gets the real life version of this from me!

DExCEoe.jpg

How do you stack up a $800 light against a $250 light?? Rigged!!! Screw Ecotech!!!

So rigged

Voted for you. If I had the cash i'd own one of your products and can't say the same for theirs.

This. A million times this.

Voted again - will be doing so every day.

Keep the votes coming. It's amazing to see Dave and his grass roots company even being considered on that list of major players, let alone competing! Just goes to show how good his lights really are :).

Dave - the theme I see over and over again in threads with NANOBOX is that we all want one, we just have to be patient for when those funds present themselves. Your product looks great, and the level of customization is certainly a value add that the big boys are probably shaking in their boots about. Keep doing what you are doing. I have a nightstand that needs an aquarium with a Mini Tide above it.

jedimasterben

So, uh, the poll is closed now for some reason, its the only one on the page that says that - and Ecotech is in second place!

jedimasterben

Still closed as of now - and the numbers are officially 50.41%/49.59% in favor of Nanobox! If they keep the poll closed it is a surefire win and a huge blow to Ecotech!

Archived