inTank Media Baskets

Hey's 50 rimless (fts update 9/10)

hey

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks man, trying to focus on growth, letting water get dirty enough for the softies is really a test in how much you feel like scraping the glass lol.

Im having the same issue I want to keep the water dirty but not too dirty because cleaning both sides of the glass is a pain..lol

Man just had read your entire thread to see when you started rock work. Thought was kind of funny we started tanks month apart using tonga in bit similar way. Yours is cooler though and I'm jealous lol

here ya go lol, now to let crap grow for another 3 months. Acans getting good growth 1 of the 3 gsp patches are growing well, xenia slowly but surely, the finger leather to the right of the gorg has grown a lot.

15800268887_5fc44f7b70_h.jpg

for growth comparison

ftsupdate8-1_zps6b8f94d3.jpg

the glass is pretty durable, once its on the pipe its pretty easy to pull off but when i take the whole thing apart I run it under hot water to take it apart. Boiling hot water would probably deform the vinyl tubing a bit too much and not snap back to shape.

Page quote. A real work of art, looks fantastic.

Wow - great comparison pics- your getting great growth and color

I noticed everything darkens up a bit when you get some phosphates... including the algae lol.

I noticed everything darkens up a bit when you get some phosphates... including the algae lol.

Ha! Yes sir! Your blue softy there just below the damsel in that pic has easily doubled in size. What is that your cleaner is on- LPS? Turned from brown to blue- nice!

Ha! Yes sir! Your blue softy there just below the damsel in that pic has easily doubled in size. What is that your cleaner is on- LPS? Turned from brown to blue- nice!

Ah, thats my pissed off hammer because I fed so all the fishies would be out in the open and they like to pick at the corals and pull food off lol. When I first got the hammer it blimped out really big and overinflated losing a ton of color, I guess once it got used to the new tank it went back to its normal mottled green and purple self.

Beautiful tank! Love the blue torch especially.

I think your seeing the hammer? Far left? Its a deep almost teal green with purple arms. My torches are mid right one was bleached when I got it its coloring up but its still mostly brown but did split a new head recently which is cool, the other is green right below the bleached torch. Thanks for the compliments, work in progress reefing is my only hobby that actually takes a lot of patience lol.

so, i got a few new things and did a bit of rearranging, but to be a tease I am just going to post this pic of one of them while they get situated in the tank.

15845739027_3c9443c595_h.jpg

Love the coco worm. I know they can be a challenge to keep. I had mine for about 6 months, retracted and never saw it again, Hopefully you have better luck.

Love the coco worm. I know they can be a challenge to keep. I had mine for about 6 months, retracted and never saw it again, Hopefully you have better luck.

Yep, hoping the same. Tank should be mature enough and I broadcast feed quite regularly. I may try out dosing KZ spongepower as well.

Yep, hoping the same. Tank should be mature enough and I broadcast feed quite regularly. I may try out dosing KZ spongepower as well.

SP is one of the few zeovit additives that I liked. I could actually see the results of it.

Archived