SaltCritters.com

Hey's 50 rimless (fts update 9/10)

hey

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just hilarious. Thanks for showin me that lol.

Your tank and there was an edge (not hype's) were the only good tanks. The rest were those ridiculous Tanked tanks or fishtank sink type stuff.

Your tank and there was an edge (not hype's) were the only good tanks. The rest were those ridiculous Tanked tanks or fishtank sink type stuff.

good to see my tank is contributing to the downfall of the internet haha, when did these ridiculous headline click bait things become so damn popular, seems like the past year or so they exploded.

• 1 month later...

so I am due for an fts update and here she is

21116466629_dbf9c8ad3b_h.jpg

sadly in july i had a 2 day power outtage while i was on vacation, temps showed in mid to upper 90's and i noticed my hammer coral dying in a section, the poci completely dead and macro algae growth like mad. To top it off all my fish showed signs of ich although ofc the tang had it the worst. He didn't make it but the clowns and chromis seemed to do fine and is the only time I have seen them let the cleaner shrimp near them. I added a sailfin blenny last month hes been doing fine and is pretty ammusing although pretty ugly. added a couple harlequin serpent stars that rarely make appearances, 5 emerald crabs because i got plenty of bubble algae for em, and a multicolored urchin that is quickly becoming my favorite invert in the tank.

also i decided to run my water level a bit lower, i dunno i like it about an inch lower than where it was previously.

I was just about to message you to see how you were doing. Sorry about the troubles but at least it didn't crash totally. Can't wait to see the Blenny.

ah well can't beat the weather, if you enlarge that pic and look toward the base of the branch of tonga pointed right at the camera he is perched there chillin and lookin at me like why the hell did you scrape the algae off the glass wheres my buffet.

:lol: I see him - greyish mottled fella?

yup almost changes colors he is pretty white on the sand bed. little chameleon. Nothing like white to green or anything just dark grays to white.

a new tang will be back.... but i am still deciding on what to do about the obvious non symptomatic ich thats in the tank... 2 very different schools of though on what I should do here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think your tank is still unique and amazing. I stinks to lose animals though and I understand. I like the green from the algae but again I get that that is not the crisp tank look that you are probably going for.

Aww, you're across the pond, I was gonna suggest using live-plants.com instead of liveaquaria, but they won't be able to ship there :(

:( We never seem to get as much as you guys can in this industry.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived