Cultivated Reef

FS: Scoly Collection for price I got it for. Taking the tank down. Pick up

Illuiix

gulfsurfer101

I'd buy like five of them and chop them up in the blender and get a thousand tiny jawbreakers growing. A guy with the kind of disposable income like looloo should have no problem whatsoever doing this.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would do it...

You would need the linage though :). It would have to go from the person you bought it from back to there grandmother. From grammy back to her adopted son and eventually end up at a Digital fishroom smoking a blunt! Then we would know it would shet a purple nurple baby :unsure:

You would need the linage though :). It would have to go from the person you bought it from back to there grandmother. From grammy back to her adopted son and eventually end up at a Digital fishroom smoking a blunt! Then we would know it would shet a purple nurple baby :unsure:

Literally lol'd.

You're right... If I ever get caught up in that crap feel free to fly to Tx and slap me!!

Looks like melted crayola crayons...

That's the art! And it's living! ahahah.

Lol, yup. Visited the shop cause I had a study group near the shop at a tea shop. No jawbreakers but at least I discovered one heck-of-a tea shop.

Lol, nice. Well actually I changed my mind. I would be willing to spend $500-600 on a jawbreaker mama....just hope I can find one for that price range at MAX 2013.

The babies are less attractive....the mama gots all the colors there needs to be lol.

You know it takes years for a baby jawbreaker to color up like that right? You're going to end up with one sweet shroom and an orange baby or two before you move onto the next thing.

You know it takes years for a baby jawbreaker to color up like that right? You're going to end up with one sweet shroom and an orange baby or two before you move onto the next thing.

That's exactly why I'm not sold on jawbreakers being any different than an ironman. The ironman could very well be a jawbreaker that hasn't gained the red and green yet.

I could be completely wrong though, I've never seen an actual jawbreaker in person.

Yeah that's the thing...I'll really have to see. It all really depends whether my scolys sell or not..

That's exactly why I'm not sold on jawbreakers being any different than an ironman. The ironman could very well be a jawbreaker that hasn't gained the red and green yet.

I could be completely wrong though, I've never seen an actual jawbreaker in person.

That's why if one were to spend that kind of money on a jawbreaker mushroom, he must pick one that has the 3 colors already....or else....lol. That would suck lol.

That's exactly why I'm not sold on jawbreakers being any different than an ironman. The ironman could very well be a jawbreaker that hasn't gained the red and green yet. I could be completely wrong though, I've never seen an actual jawbreaker in person.

Toss a ironman in my next box. I will color that baby up and send it back to you. Then you can sell it to some idiot and sit on your ass all week and do nothing.

That's why if one were to spend that kind of money on a jawbreaker mushroom, he must pick one that has the 3 colors already....or else....lol. That would suck lol.

Definitely. I'm with Chad though. If you didn't get in on jawbreakers before the hype then you will end up with one grossly overpriced mushroom (JMO), and a bunch of orange baby shrooms that will be all but worthless by the time they gain the colors to classify them as jawbreakers.

Toss a ironman in my next box. I will color that baby up and send it back to you. Then you can sell it to some idiot and sit on your ass all week and do nothing.

Are you going to color it with crayons or markers? Lol.

Yeah that's the thing...I'll really have to see. It all really depends whether my scolys sell or not..

Well when you buy one take someone with you! Because you can't see orange or green to save your butt :P

I thought we already agreed on you getting two of them!?!?

Definitely. I'm with Chad though. If you didn't get in on jawbreakers before the hype then you will end up with one grossly overpriced mushroom (JMO), and a bunch of orange baby shrooms that will be all but worthless by the time they gain the colors to classify them as jawbreakers.

Mmm yeah I guess. Well, looks like no one is buying my scolys lol. So looks like I will be keeping these scolys after all.

Well when you buy one take someone with you! Because you can't see orange or green to save your butt :P

Yeah for sure. I'll have someone by my side to see me purchase that beautiful Thang! thang a lang lol.

I thought we already agreed on you getting two of them!?!?

I bought to orange shrooms but I didn't know what they were called. You keep posting shit and I keep buying it :P

Mmm yeah I guess. Well, looks like no one is buying my scolys lol. So looks like I will be keeping these scolys after all.

You would have much better luck if you would ship them.

On the bright side, your threads are pretty much the most popular on the site right now :).

You would have much better luck if you would ship them.

On the bright side, your threads are pretty much the most popular on the site right now :).

Lol. That's true.

Ehh, not really. I see much more views on other threads like rehype's, daletu's, urbaneks's, etc.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind keeping these scolys. Just trying to weigh my final decision based on whether these sell or not.

I keep changing ideas really. I really want a 14" cube tank....with a nano razor over it....

Chop them up and litter the tank. All those little pieces will become baby mushrooms! People just have no balls to chop up a 500 dollar mushy.

You're actually right, they asexually reproduce by shitting pieces of their foot so that'd work!

Archived