ReefCleaners.org

FS: Scoly Collection for price I got it for. Taking the tank down. Pick up

Illuiix

Let me guess, a coral vendor was selling a mother colony of zoas on an 1/8 of an inch plug too?

Ask Kmaintl, a true mama is BIG! Although they could be called mothers the second they produce some babies....

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind blown :lol:.

I didn't see this coming at all. But, I like your new plan so all's good :happy:.

I love those jawbreakers too and the bounce are pretty nifty.

Let me guess, a coral vendor was selling a mother colony of zoas on an 1/8 of an inch plug too?

Ask Kmaintl, a true mama is BIG! Although they could be called mothers the second they produce some babies....

Who is Kmaintl?

Anyways, I just sold my semi-master scoly this a local guy. It's crazy!!! He has connects to Sea Dwelling Creatures in LAX and surprisingly, he knows Mike from sexycorals.com, and says he gets his stuff by a weird connection through a Canadian Supplier! Apparently, he is getting better/lower prices through them instead of U.S. supplier, which I thought was pretty weird lol.

Anyways, he also showed me pictures of his scoly domination/acan/sps tank and it was quite the scenery!! I'm so glad I got to meet this guy ahah, now I have connects to sea dwelling creatures (wholesaler).

I thought this was a FS thread?

Yeah it still is lol. Everything just got sidetracked.

Mind blown :lol:.

I didn't see this coming at all. But, I like your new plan so all's good :happy:.

I love those jawbreakers too and the bounce are pretty nifty.

Thanks. I'm not a big fan of "the bounce"....but I'm definitely a huge fan of jawbreaker/tie dye mushrooms.

Anyways, I just sold my semi-master scoly this a local guy. It's crazy!!! He has connects to Sea Dwelling Creatures in LAX and surprisingly, he knows Mike from sexycorals.com, and says he gets his stuff by a weird connection through a Canadian Supplier! Apparently, he is getting better/lower prices through them instead of U.S. supplier, which I thought was pretty weird lol.

Anyways, he also showed me pictures of his scoly domination/acan/sps tank and it was quite the scenery!! I'm so glad I got to meet this guy ahah, now I have connects to sea dwelling creatures (wholesaler).

Nice connections. I saw some nice stuff from sea dwelling creatures and they had some crazy yumas for sale that rivals my Yuma from Mike.. and half of socal reefers knows Mike lol.

Nice!

He is a collector near me who got that original jawbreaker, he also collects designer clowns, his name is Ed IIRC.

Ahh too far. Will he be at MAX 2014?

Nice connections. I saw some nice stuff from sea dwelling creatures and they had some crazy yumas for sale that rivals my Yuma from Mike.. and half of socal reefers knows Mike lol.

Well, I don't know Mike in person, I just saw him and his collections at RAP 2013, only time I ever did lol.. I'm too lazy to go further away from my closest lfs....

Wait isn't sea dwelling creatures a wholesaler? You've checked them out in person as well?

Fuxxx!! This is what I WANT!

842473295_47EF4-L.jpg

Well, I don't know Mike in person, I just saw him and his collections at RAP 2013, only time I ever did lol.. I'm too lazy to go further away from my closest lfs....

Wait isn't sea dwelling creatures a wholesaler? You've checked them out in person as well?

You can check out their flickr account.

Fuxxx!! This is what I WANT!

842473295_47EF4-L.jpg

I like this one more:

acanvasut_LRG1.jpg

You have the link?

I see. Well, yeah I mean the guy I just met, his friend runs a saltwater store and has a sellers' permit so he uses his friend's permit to get in. He said I can go with him ahah, thing is minimum purchase is $400, so me and him can split $200 which isn't much really since they have some high end acans, scolys, rics, etc.

I like this one more:

acanvasut_LRG1.jpg

Ehhh, nahh I saw the jawbreakers in person, they're sooo much brighter than that ahah!!

You have the link?

I see. Well, yeah I mean the guy I just met, his friend runs a saltwater store and has a sellers' permit so he uses his friend's permit to get in. He said I can go with him ahah, thing is minimum purchase is $400, so me and him can split $200 which isn't much really since they have some high end acans, scolys, rics, etc.

Nice. I knew a vender from Socalireefs that had access to that wholesaler but I think he moved somewhere in the east coast. Oh well.

Ehhh, nahh I saw the jawbreakers in person, they're sooo much brighter than that ahah!!

I've seen in jawbreakers in person too but I'm like 'eh'.

I want to see these jawbreakers in person. To me they always seemed photoshopped. Would be amazing to see them look like that in person.

That jawbreaker is the original handed down from the bay area.

Digital fish room got it from bay area?? Are you sure? Any proof? this'll keep me busy for the night lol.

Nice. I knew a vender from Socalireefs that had access to that wholesaler but I think he moved somewhere in the east coast. Oh well.

Lol, I see.

1501273_10100783503095790_1166495192_o.j

I totally hijacked your thread btw. Sorry lol.

735930_10100783503100780_579681710_o.jpg

Hmm it looks like a regular orange mushroom.....sorry.

I've seen in jawbreakers in person too but I'm like 'eh'.

You mean with the greens/yellow/red mamas??? Are you serious? Lol. When I see it, I glare at it for a good few minutes lol.

I want to see these jawbreakers in person. To me they always seemed photoshopped. Would be amazing to see them look like that in person.

HOHOHO haha believe me, they're prettier in person...more metallic shines.....super super bright, even under whites, they're still bright as hell lol.

Lol whichever, regular orange super orange metallic I don't care. I just liked it. And I'll probably never see a jawbreaker in person unless someone in the reef community around me has one which I doubt. Louisiana doesn't get the top crop of corals. I know there are places I could drive that would give me a better selection but with two kids it's not really worth it lol. I'm super excited to see what you do with this ultra mushroom tank. How big do these "mamas" get?

Lol whichever, regular orange super orange metallic I don't care. I just liked it. And I'll probably never see a jawbreaker in person unless someone in the reef community around me has one which I doubt. Louisiana doesn't get the top crop of corals. I know there are places I could drive that would give me a better selection but with two kids it's not really worth it lol. I'm super excited to see what you do with this ultra mushroom tank. How big do these "mamas" get?

Mmm I see. Mmm it says on r2r, the biggest is 6" in diameter.

O.o That's huge. Get one of the big mamas and then colonize it with anemone shrimp. Do it. Orange/yellow mushroom with blue/clear shrimp? Win/win.

Well will they inhabit regular mushrooms?

O.o That's huge. Get one of the big mamas and then colonize it with anemone shrimp. Do it. Orange/yellow mushroom with blue/clear shrimp? Win/win.

Well will they inhabit regular mushrooms?

Mmm I doubt I can get one that size though....mamas like that run for $800-1300 depending on seller/size....lol.

Anemone shrimp....sounds like a good plan lol.

They're hardy but grow slow compared to other mushrooms....who knows, maybe it'll like my water more? Jkjk...it would suck if it just died....lol.

Archived