Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Scoly Collection for price I got it for. Taking the tank down. Pick up

Illuiix

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

Speaking of, Glenn do you have that lineage traced back to that one supaDopePimpSmokeSmackaBitzOnThaStreeeeetzofThaDubC shroomy I seen I'm your frag tank. Lol, that's what people would be getting if I was in the naming game! FishPimps, making lulu my assistapimp!

I really want an Audi S4 but you dont see me selling my Acura for it =P

Well cars...you're talking about thousands of dollars....at least a jawbreaker is less than a thou. ;)

Looks like melted crayola crayons...

Months down the road, "Melted Crayola Crayons" is going to be a name of a coral.

That's the art! And it's living! ahahah.

Lol, nice. Well actually I changed my mind. I would be willing to spend $500-600 on a jawbreaker mama....just hope I can find one for that price range at MAX 2013.

The babies are less attractive....the mama gots all the colors there needs to be lol.

Wasn't someone at RAP 2013 selling a colony of Jawbreakers for 1k? Like 3 large fully colored heads?

Months down the road, "Melted Crayola Crayons" is going to be a name of a coral.

Wasn't someone at RAP 2013 selling a colony of Jawbreakers for 1k? Like 3 large fully colored heads?

Oh really? No, not that I know of...that would be a steal lol.

You sure you don't wanna go MAX?

Oh really? No, not that I know of...that would be a steal lol.

You sure you don't wanna go MAX?

Maybe. I remember reading somewhere about a colony of jawbreakers for ~1k. Can't seem to find it but I could be wrong. 1k for a colony is uber dirt cheap.

As for MAX, probably not... odds are I may skip it unless someone brings in rics... I think Medred said something about buying all the rics from a vender... anyways if CFM comes around for Socal, I'd probably go to that event instead.

Months down the road? Why wait!!?!?!

i present to you the incredibly rare, one of a kind, MELTED CRAYOLA CRAYONS ACAN!!!!

IMGP1657_zps912542bb.jpg

Pic is actual colors, straight out of the camera, I promise, lol.

This one is not for sale Lawn already bought it :).

Maybe. I remember reading somewhere about a colony of jawbreakers for ~1k. Can't seem to find it but I could be wrong. 1k for a colony is uber dirt cheap.

As for MAX, probably not... odds are I may skip it unless someone brings in rics... I think Medred said something about buying all the rics from a vender... anyways if CFM comes around for Socal, I'd probably go to that event instead.

Lol, medred bought all the rics in RAP 2012 or MAX 2013, I doubt he would be buy all the rics again at this MAX 2014. LOL.

What's CFM?

i present to you the incredibly rare, one of a kind, MELTED CRAYOLA CRAYONS ACAN!!!!

IMGP1657_zps912542bb.jpg

Lol, sooo obviously saturated. Nice try though Glen. ;)

If I pour melted crayons in my tank ill get the same effect right?

IMGP1657_zps912542bb.jpg

That was a joke, lulu.

here's what they actually look like. Same acan, different frag.

IMGP1656_zpsa57e2cb2.jpg

Those are nice. LM shoulda just bought that colony instead lol.

It does look 20 times better though lol.

Just drop some heavy actinics then there! Ya gotsa that.

"better"? ok.

No actinics for me, I prefer to not deceive my customers. We've already been through that though.

IMGP1657_zps912542bb.jpg

Damn, that looks very LE. Even has an LE name. Straight out of a camera too? DO WANT :D

Lol, medred bought all the rics in RAP 2012 or MAX 2013, I doubt he would be buy all the rics again at this MAX 2014. LOL.

What's CFM?

Lol, sooo obviously saturated. Nice try though Glen. ;)

Coral Farmer's Market. Very small event but it's free and there's usually a lot of venders. I remember Reefkoi was there and had some siccccckkk mushrooms and yumas but some dude cleared him out... Funny thing, me and that guy came to his booth at the same time but I was like "nah, it's cool dude. You go first" :closedeyes:

Damn, that looks very LE. Even has an LE name. Straight out of a camera too? DO WANT :D

Coral Farmer's Market. Very small event but it's free and there's usually a lot of venders. I remember Reefkoi was there and had some siccccckkk mushrooms and yumas but some dude cleared him out... Funny thing, me and that guy came to his booth at the same time but I was like "nah, it's cool dude. You go first" :closedeyes:

Lol reefkoi is ok....I remember when I started this hobby, reefkoi was my 1st seller to buy from....I bought like 20 acan frags from him in one shipment. Lol, he would combine shipping costs nothing over $30 for as many frags you want.

6 polyps is now a colony?

Shits goin doowwwnnnn

Mini-colony to be more specific.

Thread is soooo hijacked

Lol reefkoi is ok....I remember when I started this hobby, reefkoi was my 1st seller to buy from....I bought like 20 acan frags from him in one shipment. Lol, he would combine shipping costs nothing over $30 for as many frags you want.

Mini-colony to be more specific.

Nvr mind guys shit ain't going down

6 polyps is now a colony?

Shits goin doowwwnnnn

I don't make the rules, kid. Call it a frag, call it a colony, whatever. But good luck finding any with these colors for less than what I sell them for :).

Yea, he's not too bad. He does have some interesting stuff. He has this one nice zoa colony and he's selling it for $75... Cherry Corals has the exact same thing but it's for $200 instead... :o

Anyways, I recently bought a few frags from reefkoi (2 shrooms and a zoa) and so far, they look pretty good.

Thread is soooo hijacked

This is why NR is awesome.

Yea, he's not too bad. He does have some interesting stuff. He has this one nice zoa colony and he's selling it for $75... Cherry Corals has the exact same thing but it's for $200 instead... :o

Anyways, I recently bought a few frags from reefkoi (2 shrooms and a zoa) and so far, they look pretty good.

You bought it from their site? He used to do frag auctions on ebay, and that's how I bought them at the time. (4-5 yrs ago LOL).

IMGP1657_zps912542bb.jpg

Dayum Mike! I mean Glenn was the 400 I sent enough? Look forward to my sexy box coming!

You bought it from their site? He used to do frag auctions on ebay, and that's how I bought them at the time. (4-5 yrs ago LOL).

Ahh I see. Didn't know he did ebay auctions.., then again 4-5 years ago, I just started the hobby and barely learned about reef forums. Heck, LEDs back then was barely catching on, Chalices were all the rage, and those Red/Blue Hornet zoas were like $150+pp. Good times.

$8! No $4! No $3000!

Classic Family Guy. How I miss them.

Archived