Pod Your Reef

FS: Scoly Collection for price I got it for. Taking the tank down. Pick up

Illuiix

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm I doubt I can get one that size though....mamas like that run for $800-1300 depending on seller/size....lol.

Anemone shrimp....sounds like a good plan lol.

They're hardy but grow slow compared to other mushrooms....who knows, maybe it'll like my water more? Jkjk...it would suck if it just died....lol.

You have a scolymia species tank...lol. :P

That's a crazy price for a piece of coral. Especially a mushroom. Good thing is mushrooms are hardy and not finicky like SPS/LPS. Although they aren't as interactive as scolymias which you can feed and watch as far as that goes. Hence the anemone shrimp. That would make it more interesting. Especially since your tanks are usually so clean and minimal in the first place.

Sea dwelling creatures is a wholesaler. 90% of LFS get there fish from them. They also sell corals but more fish than corals check out WWC youtube account they tour SDC facility. Kmanti is a member here that sells those overpriced mushys you now like. Can I give you a little advice? When someone shows you a picture of there coral they like be nice :). Your comments like mehh not very bright or its just a regular mushroom make you seem like a dick. Which I know your not but others may not. If someone posts a picture and I don't like it i usually say ow thats nice :).

You mean with the greens/yellow/red mamas??? Are you serious? Lol. When I see it, I glare at it for a good few minutes lol.

The very same. I'll agree with you, it is pretty damn bright.

Sea dwelling creatures is a wholesaler. 90% of LFS get there fish from them. They also sell corals but more fish than corals check out WWC youtube account they tour SDC facility. Kmanti is a member here that sells those overpriced mushys you now like. Can I give you a little advice? When someone shows you a picture of there coral they like be nice :). Your comments like mehh not very bright or its just a regular mushroom make you seem like a dick. Which I know your not but others may not. If someone posts a picture and I don't like it i usually say ow thats nice :).

Same thing with people's kids. Say they're cute even when they're not. ;)

So your tank has been filter-less for a week or two now, and now you're dumping all of your livestock...coincidence?

What happened man? I thought it was "go scoly, or go home" with you?

You have a scolymia species tank...lol. :P

That's a crazy price for a piece of coral. Especially a mushroom. Good thing is mushrooms are hardy and not finicky like SPS/LPS. Although they aren't as interactive as scolymias which you can feed and watch as far as that goes. Hence the anemone shrimp. That would make it more interesting. Especially since your tanks are usually so clean and minimal in the first place.

Thank you! Yes, I hope that goes as planned. Minimal, I am a minimalist after all. ;)

Well, I'm just being honest. I don't want to lie to their faces.

Same thing with people's kids. Say they're cute even when they're not. ;)

I didn't mean to hurt you, and I know you're not the kind to get offended so easily. I was really just being honest, I mean who else can see green/purple on there? I can't....lol.

So your tank has been filter-less for a week or two now, and now you're dumping all of your livestock...coincidence?

What happened man? I thought it was "go scoly, or go home" with you?

Lol, scolys are doing fine....it's just that, I'm going to be very busy soon and kinda want some jawbreakers.

I wouldn't mind if these scolys don't sell. I can still keep them, just seeing if it sells or not. I'm like a keeper/seller on these scolys, they're still my babies lol.

It's now go extreme mush or go home.

Lol, I tend to lose interest in things so easily....this is my 5th yr in the hobby after all....lol. Jawbreakers would fascinate me the most I think not twice.

Thank you! Yes, I hope that goes as planned. Minimal, I am a minimalist after all. ;)

Well, I'm just being honest. I don't want to lie to their faces.

I didn't mean to hurt you, and I know you're not the kind to get offended so easily. I was really just being honest, I mean who else can see green/purple on there? I can't....lol.

Lol. I didn't mean it was way out there green/purple like on the jawbreakers. Just that it fades to green around the mouth and the mouth itself is purple(ish). It's fancy enough for my "reefing on a budget" tank. And no, I wasn't offended. But don't go calling my kids ugly, ok? I was mainly posting because it looks like this one:

burningmonkx_1024x1024.jpg?v=1385621633

Maybe I was just staring at it too hard. Idk.

Lol. I didn't mean it was way out there green/purple like on the jawbreakers. Just that it fades to green around the mouth and the mouth itself is purple(ish). It's fancy enough for my "reefing on a budget" tank. And no, I wasn't offended. But don't go calling my kids ugly, ok? I was mainly posting because it looks like this one:

burningmonkx_1024x1024.jpg?v=1385621633

Maybe I was just staring at it too hard. Idk.

It does look like that one...I don't see purple/green on that one either...are they saying it has so on their website....because that's not true lol.

I see red burgundy orange and yellow. IMO one kick ass mushroom! Especially for 25 bucks?

What? You see yellow? Now you're just lying lol.

And a little green coming in around the mouth.

No they aren't. I see some green behind the orange but maybe I'm crazy. Like if I was going to paint that I would definitely put a green base. But maybe it looks more yellow to you, or gold...mostly chartreuse.

It does look like that one...O don't see purple/green on that one either...are they saying it has so on their website....because that's not true lol.

lol you might need to see a eye doctor for being color blind. I see green in that mushroom to.

Well at least there will finally be rock and not a desolate tank. Good luck with sale!

Thanks man!! :)

Yes, I'm positive that everyone here wants to see live rocks in my tank...lol!

I see red burgundy orange and yellow. IMO one kick ass mushroom! Especially for 25 bucks?

Yea $25. It was placed right next to a rock of regular orange/red mushrooms and kind of hidden at the back of the frag rack. If it had been by itself I don't know if I would have noticed the metallic sheen to it. I'm scared it's going to lose color. Seems to me like it would appreciate the shade.

Thanks man!! :)

Yes, I'm positive that everyone here wants to see live rocks in my tank...lol!

Idk I liked the scolys and the sand. It's not like you need rocks for scolys anyway.

Well quit being honest and lie to people lmao

Lol, why??? I don't see the point of that..lol.

I hardly lie to people unless I have to....

Idk I liked the scolys and the sand. It's not like you need rocks for scolys anyway.

Yeah that's the thing...scolys look better on sand beds imo. That's why I never wanted live rocks in the tank....but with mushrooms, they need live rocks lol.

Archived