Pod Your Reef

FS: Scoly Collection for price I got it for. Taking the tank down. Pick up

Illuiix

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gulf calls you lu lu lmao.

Yeah, and Glennr is starting to call me lulu lol.

Are you going to as well?

Ahh I see. Didn't know he did ebay auctions.., then again 4-5 years ago, I just started the hobby and barely learned about reef forums. Heck, LEDs back then was barely catching on, Chalices were all the rage, and those Red/Blue Hornet zoas were like $150+pp. Good times.

Classic Family Guy. How I miss them.

Yeah it was all about t-5's and halides that time haha. All these people are making me not wanting to buy jawbreakers anymore...now I gotta think of something else. Perhaps just mushies, random ones lol.

Yeah, and Glennr is starting to call me lulu lol.

i've always called you lu lu.

I think I called you iiilluuiilliiiiiixxxxiiillluuuxixilulu once, but most of the time it's just lu lu.

i've always called you lu lu.

I think I called you iiilluuiilliiiiiixxxxiiillluuuxixilulu once, but most of the time it's just lu lu.

No you haven't lol. You just started today lol.

Yeah it was all about t-5's and halides that time haha. All these people are making me not wanting to buy jawbreakers anymore...now I gotta think of something else. Perhaps just mushies, random ones lol.

Dude buy whatever you like, it's just fun giving you a hard time.

I thought about starting off with halides but I decided to give T5s a shot and I'm glad I did. I love T5s and I'm never letting 'em go.

And you been wanting jawbreakers for awhile, even when you attempted a xenia tank.

I thought about starting off with halides but I decided to give T5s a shot and I'm glad I did. I love T5s and I'm never letting 'em go.

And you been wanting jawbreakers for awhile, even when you attempted a xenia tank.

Yeah I have ahah. :)

Has anyone seen the anchorman 2, lord of the rings: hobbit, or the wolf of wall street yet? Lol, I just watched these the past few days...shit was funny!! Especially anchorman 2.

You LPS people crack me up......

Just get some purty colored sticks and be done with it!! ;)

Dude, you gotta watch anchorman 2.

So hilarious!! Lol, so worth it.

Dude, you gotta watch anchorman 2.

So hilarious!! Lol, so worth it.

You know my son went to see it over the week-end and didn't care for it. I guess another case of a sequel not being as good as the original?? :huh:

You know my son went to see it over the week-end and didn't care for it. I guess another case of a sequel not being as good as the original?? :huh:

I saw the 1st one too. I think the 2nd one was better. More funny imo.

They both sucked!

Archived