Coral Vue Hydros

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Ill give you more hints...

Only one of these two remain...

14516892790_651ccf1d5d_c.jpgColonies by J.L Photography, on Flickr

and the end product is a more open island, which i think will turn out great once everything heals and regains the pop... The pink milli, which is now front and center, highlighted at the top of this island, will now hopefully thrive, as it really struggled to grow or gain color on the sandbed previously...i also had patches of cyano popping up on the sand bed between this island and the frogspawn, so i acted to open up the flow...

14516909038_54310d2435_c.jpg20140720_191508 by J.L Photography, on Flickr

• Like 6
SouthFlorida_Tron

Let's see the whole thing biatch, can't just leave us with teasers, who do you think you are, rehype? :lol:

Soon.

• Like 2

I hope you at least fragged the Valida and kept a piece. That colony was absolutely stunning.

Can't wait to see the new shizzzznit happening to this beaut !!

Let's see the whole thing biatch, can't just leave us with teasers, who do you think you are, rehype? :lol:

Rehype or freaking Zia!

• Like 4
jedimasterben

Looks good except that ugly power head and cord ;)

But he's on a Tunze kick right now, Vortechs just aren't good enough ;)

• Like 2
SouthFlorida_Tron

Looks good man, can we get a fts??

Soon. I'm over the outdated camera on the s4. And even though I've unfortunately parted ways with the d7100, my cousin with a d5200 is only 45 minutes away. This also allows proper healing time!

conveniently after nanotopia ditches her vortech for tunzes..... hmmmmm.

where's the valida?! :o

Touche... Albeit, cost played a role, and space in the aquarium. This allows more flexibility in placement and angle/direction of flow!

The Valida, yes photographed well from above and had stunning tips, but let's face it... Was a beginner acro and was a colony size brown highlight in my tank!

Soon. I'm over the outdated camera on the s4. And even though I've unfortunately parted ways with the d7100, my cousin with a d5200 is only 45 minutes away. This also allows proper healing time!

Touche... Albeit, cost played a role, and space in the aquarium. This allows more flexibility in placement and angle/direction of flow!

The Valida, yes photographed well from above and had stunning tips, but let's face it... Was a beginner acro and was a colony size brown highlight in my tank!

I guess I agree about the valida. While it's a nice coral, your tank deserves better ;)

No point in running zeo if your not going to get some sick color in the tank! I think in the long run you will be glad. I would pick up 2-3 high and sticks and let them grow out on the island. Should look great!

• Like 1