Pod Your Reef

Drop off Vivarium-Frogs!

Giga

so planting will begin in the next day or two as Everything is done minus a couple minor things(like doors painted n such) I also just ordered my leds. All thats left is a fogger and mistking, but I can do that by hand till then.I also didn't feel like spending money on substrate so I made my own with what I had on hand:D

All I had was a little spiral compact light so that's why the picture are dark and kinda not good :)
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/Veritas21885/media/IMG_0101_zps57ddda81.jpg.html'>IMG_0101_zps57ddda81.jpg
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/Veritas21885/media/IMG_0105_zps9adc8d90.jpg.html'>IMG_0105_zps9adc8d90.jpg

Way to dark but kinda cool FTS
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/Veritas21885/media/IMG_0096_zpsf4c62440.jpg.html'>IMG_0096_zpsf4c62440.jpg

sorry for lack of updates but I'm so busy that I don't update you guys as much as I like

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, the log furthest to the right! It has 2 faces on it in that lighting. So cool...lol...towards the top. It's like a perfect face!

so planting will begin in the next day or two as Everything is done minus a couple minor things(like doors painted n such) I also just ordered my leds. All thats left is a fogger and mistking, but I can do that by hand till then.I also didn't feel like spending money on substrate so I made my own with what I had on hand:D

All I had was a little spiral compact light so that's why the picture are dark and kinda not good :)

IMG_0101_zps57ddda81.jpg

IMG_0105_zps9adc8d90.jpg

Way to dark but kinda cool FTS

IMG_0096_zpsf4c62440.jpg

sorry for lack of updates but I'm so busy that I don't update you guys as much as I like

That is so ridiculous giga...... :bowdown::bowdown:

That is so ridiculous giga...... :bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks so much

Super sick Giga !!!

Should be much better once I finally get lights and plants in der!

Is it me or the mushrooms, I'm seeing moai all over the place.

Looking good!

LOL and thanks!

Arent those just "Rolly Polli's"?

And, this Vivarium is AMAZING, G!!! :D

Same thing just different species, I'm also getting dwarf white iso's cultures as well

RollaJase

Really cool stuff, looks better and better with each update. What did you end up making the substrate out of? Looks kinda like crushed pine needles from a distance.

Really cool stuff, looks better and better with each update. What did you end up making the substrate out of? Looks kinda like crushed pine needles from a distance.

Most people use abg for substrate but it's a little pricy for the amount I needed.

I made mine out of coconut soft,shredded fir bark,shredded long fibered sphagnum moss and horticultural charcoal

RollaJase

Most people use abg for substrate but it's a little pricy for the amount I needed.

I made mine out of coconut soft,shredded fir bark,shredded long fibered sphagnum moss and horticultural charcoal

I see, pretty cool that you put it together yourself :).

Looking really really good! Can't wait to see some life in there!

Almost there!

I see, pretty cool that you put it together yourself :).

Was cheaper so why not lol

that fts looks awesome!

I'll try and get a better one as I gots plants in there now.

That looks amazing

Wow!

Spectacular omgomgomg

Looking good!

Two thumbs up!

thank you very much! Though i'm close to adding frogs I'm still in debate on what to put in there lol

Archived