ReefCleaners.org

Drop off Vivarium-Frogs!

Giga

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a good crazy though omgomgomg

It's a fine line..........

An understanding wife to say the least! I would love to do this on a much smaller scale. In for the follow!

True that!, do it it's worth it

How many frogs are you planning to get

+1 and what kind?

As of right now, a pair of either reticulated or Hawaiian auratus and either Pumilio Black Jeans or Bastimentos, maybe a third species or more then a pair of the above but I'm gonna go slow and play it by how the frogs are doing.

Almost all the glass is on there(ran out of RTV103). All that's left is the top and the doors(oh and a brace were the drop off begins). Then cleaning up the silicone and on to the scaping!

i80j.jpg

Started putting in shelf's for the bug cultures-I just threw this up, need better brackets but should be pretty good for all the bug cultures.

vro7.jpg

drilled a hole in the bottom of both parts for a bulkhead drain

p3vz.jpg

top part-I didn't have the right wood whole saw lol

qwsp.jpg

the only mishap-but a little clear silicone and were all good

j5ha.jpg

Couldn't find it, but what were your plans for the door? Looks like a tricky DIY to do a hinged glass door.

I'll be doing sliding glass doors out of 1/8" glass

Hey gig you know you want to make me a nano version of this so i can have my first viv... :D

Make that 2 ;). I was at my local pet shop today, they had native Australian Green Tree Frogs for $30 each, I was so tempted :D.

Hey gig you know you want to make me a nano version of this so i can have my first viv... :D
What, say a 10 gallon drop off with a pair of thumbnails? I can do that if your interested :)

What kind of false bottom are you going to do?
Eggcrate as leca is a pain to work with.

Make that 2 ;). I was at my local pet shop today, they had native Australian Green Tree Frogs for $30 each, I was so tempted :D.
Tree frogs are not really my thing(though they are really cool)as they are nocturnal so they just sleep all day-but dart frogs are out and about all day long and fun to watch.

huh, nice, never thought of betta containers for tads for some reason. In hindsight they'd be perfect lol. I imagine someone sells them.

Eh dart frogs are where it's at. I use to keep nocturnal species, but after having something thats (highly) active when I'm awake, I'm never going back :happy:

huh, nice, never thought of betta containers for tads for some reason. In hindsight they'd be perfect lol. I imagine someone sells them.

Eh dart frogs are where it's at. I use to keep nocturnal species, but after having something thats (highly) active when I'm awake, I'm never going back :happy:

Don't know if ill find the beta cups but I'll was more talking about he selves. Though I might ask the pets store if they have them lol

Archived