SaltCritters.com

Drop off Vivarium-Frogs!

Giga

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really amazing and beautiful!

What are those plants in the second pic? Some sort of fern?

Can you take some pics of the vive when the foggers come on? Might make for some nice macros.

Those are actually rabit foot fern frons that fell off when I planted the fern. I find that some plants go through shock after being sanatized,bare rooted and planted in a different type of enviroment. Most make a full recovery, a few not so much. I'll take some pics tonight.

Wow that is gprgeous

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Dude you inspired me to do a huge vivarium. Next house I move into ill do a colony of bicolors or some thing. Ill go full on zoo. Are those chocolate luecs? If I would have found some chocolate luecs for sale a few weeks ago I would have a vivarium right now. My azureus died recently but I decided I needed a break from darts.

Mr. Microscope

lol on the loveshack.

Looks amazing Giga!

Do you expect the orchids to flower together or periodically each on their own time table?

Beautiful, looks like it is filling in quite well.

what a wonderful job sir.

thank you!

Dude you inspired me to do a huge vivarium. Next house I move into ill do a colony of bicolors or some thing. Ill go full on zoo. Are those chocolate luecs? If I would have found some chocolate luecs for sale a few weeks ago I would have a vivarium right now. My azureus died recently but I decided I needed a break from darts.

yeah they are chocolate luecs, and I love darts-so interesting and so little work to keep things nice.

Wow you hit this out of the park buddy.....Amazing job :bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you so much!

lol on the loveshack.

Looks amazing Giga!

Do you expect the orchids to flower together or periodically each on their own time table?

they all have special requirements to be able to bloom, like dry season,colder and the like. So I'm happy that they do bloom as the viv is for the frogs and temps and humidity stay constant. I try and get orchids that do well in those conditions

Fantastic

:lol:

Just read through this! This viv is gorgeous and beautiful frogs! I'm fairly new to dart keeping and have had a pair of D. tinctorius "Brazilian yellowheads" for almost 2 years now. This is truly inspiring, nicely done!!

Just read through this! This viv is gorgeous and beautiful frogs! I'm fairly new to dart keeping and have had a pair of D. tinctorius "Brazilian yellowheads" for almost 2 years now. This is truly inspiring, nicely done!!

Nice!

You always have the best projects going on! I'm in love with this!! Where do you get your plants from?

Online and various greenhouse in the area

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived