Cultivated Reef

My Flower Box

gena

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay new pretty things

I know :happydance:.

Haven't heard from KPA yet, so I probably won't get the shipment until next week. I found another red rock flower that I've been debating on buying.

I'm also thinking about getting a panda goby for this tank, instead of the yasha. So many decisions.

airman_verde04

I know :happydance:.

Haven't heard from KPA yet, so I probably won't get the shipment until next week. I found another red rock flower that I've been debating on buying.

I'm also thinking about getting a panda goby for this tank, instead of the yasha. So many decisions.

Panda Gobies are beyond cute! and tiny!! the one I saw was super shy. I think I strayed away because of their sticker price.

I just ordered a green clown, should be here in a week or two. soomewhat inactive fish is the only downfall of the pico world that is for sure. but they are still just as colorful and cute. Yasha's are just funny looking.

were you thinking of putting it with a shrimp?

Mr. Microscope

Gena, Gena, Gena....I see you're going for another TOTM. sigh.. Give the noobs a chance! LOL

Seriously though, I just found this thread. Your pico looks beautiful! Love those nems. Well done.

(BTW, it definitely is TOTM material ;) )

Gena, Gena, Gena....I see you're going for another TOTM. sigh.. Give the noobs a chance! LOL

Seriously though, I just found this thread. Your pico looks beautiful! Love those nems. Well done.

Seriously, right? Gena can just look at a tank and it becomes TOTM material! :)

I love that you shared those photos of your first ever saltwater tank. So awesome! I love the clown hosting in the anthelia :)

KPA orders are always so exciting! I'm glad you're going to get a fish in there and another rock nem and the shrimp. I'd really love to get a couple of those shrimp but either my seahorses or my new yellow wrasse would eat them. I'll just admire yours instead! Did KPA not have any porcelain crabs?

This tank is so amazingly awesome already. Its impressive! :)

New addition!!!!!! :happydance:

A pretty white porcelain anemone crab. I dropped it in and it went straight for the Pink Zebra rock flower. It hasn't left that general area yet LOL. It's checked out the blue scroll macro, ate something on it, and went back to the pink zebra. Right now he's hanging out underneath it, but attached to it, with his fans out. Such a cool critter. I love these guys :).

The anemone proceeded to try and eat him. Then it figured out it wasn't food LOL.

010914no1_zps38d2dac6.jpg

010914no2_zps50953ddd.jpg

010914no3_zps498e3a7b.jpg

010914no4_zps51b7c65b.jpg

010914no5_zps19247b86.jpg

Panda Gobies are beyond cute! and tiny!! the one I saw was super shy. I think I strayed away because of their sticker price.

I just ordered a green clown, should be here in a week or two. soomewhat inactive fish is the only downfall of the pico world that is for sure. but they are still just as colorful and cute. Yasha's are just funny looking.

were you thinking of putting it with a shrimp?

I'm seriously thinking about getting the panda. My only concern is the price and the possibility of it being eaten by the anemones. Green clowns are awesome. Can't wait to see it in your tank!!!!! If I did do the yasha I would definitely get the candy stripe pistol to go with it. :)

LOL. Thanks :blush:

I'm really enjoying this tank. If it was the only tank I had, I would be quite satisfied with it.

Seriously, right? Gena can just look at a tank and it becomes TOTM material! :)

I love that you shared those photos of your first ever saltwater tank. So awesome! I love the clown hosting in the anthelia :)

KPA orders are always so exciting! I'm glad you're going to get a fish in there and another rock nem and the shrimp. I'd really love to get a couple of those shrimp but either my seahorses or my new yellow wrasse would eat them. I'll just admire yours instead! Did KPA not have any porcelain crabs?

This tank is so amazingly awesome already. Its impressive! :)

Thanks, Felicia!!! :happy:

I didn't even look to see if they had the porcelains in stock. I knew I wanted to try the white ones this time. I think I like the white better than the blue version actually, though both are way cool.

I heard from KPA today. They are holding shipment until next week because of the possible delays due to weather. I'm glad. I shipped trumpets to Maria, that were supposed to be delivered today, and they weren't :(.

Still looking for a red anemone?? It's not as red and bright as the other one Illux posted, but it's also not $100 =P

Awesome...thanks for the link!!!! I like the bright green mouth. I wish it was more red looking though.

Somebody molted last night! See bottom left and top right :D.

molt_zpsc0486461.jpg

Is that the orange freeze on the bottom? Have the ones from VIP grown? Nice shots, BTW!

Yep, that's the orange freeze. VIP's have maybe grown a little bit. Not a whole lot. They like to move around. Maybe because they are so small. My big ones stay put. And thank you :).

I'm getting a red one from KPA this week. Can't wait to see it!

Yep, that's the orange freeze. VIP's have maybe grown a little bit. Not a whole lot. They like to move around. Maybe because they are so small. My big ones stay put. And thank you :).I'm getting a red one from KPA this week. Can't wait to see it!

Nice! Solid red?

I love that crab, gena :wub:

Thanks! You should get one eventually. They are quite peaceful.

Nice! Solid red?

Well, they didn't advertise it as red. It could be more orange. But I'm hoping it's more red. Not solid, it has some white on it too. Keeping my fingers crossed it's what I've been after. There's another that I found online that I keep putting in my cart and keep closing the page because I don't REALLY need it. I just really WANT it :lol:.
Thanks! You should get one eventually. They are quite peaceful. Well, they didn't advertise it as red. It could be more orange. But I'm hoping it's more red. Not solid, it has some white on it too. Keeping my fingers crossed it's what I've been after. There's another that I found online that I keep putting in my cart and keep closing the page because I don't REALLY need it. I just really WANT it :lol:.

LOL, I did the same with VIP for a week.....they were finally purchased by someone else....probably you!

Thanks! You should get one eventually. They are quite peaceful.

Well, they didn't advertise it as red. It could be more orange. But I'm hoping it's more red. Not solid, it has some white on it too. Keeping my fingers crossed it's what I've been after. There's another that I found online that I keep putting in my cart and keep closing the page because I don't REALLY need it. I just really WANT it :lol:.

ooo...did you get the orange / red one from KPA that's not WYSIWYG? can't wait to see it.

LOL, I did the same with VIP for a week.....they were finally purchased by someone else....probably you!

Wasn't me!!! I only bought from them one time. Oh wait, could have been me after I had to reorder from the DOAs. :blush:

ooo...did you get the orange / red one from KPA that's not WYSIWYG? can't wait to see it.

No, the one I got is supposed to be WYSIWYG. I can't wait to see it too. No word yet from KPA.

I found a super secret new place to buy these flowers from. I'll pm you. ;)

:ninja:

*cough cough*

need the 411 G!

I don't know how I missed this thread...I am so used to skimming the Members section I hardly have time to look at the others :(

:ninja:

*cough cough*

need the 411 G!

I don't know how I missed this thread...I am so used to skimming the Members section I hardly have time to look at the others :(

VIP Reef http://www.vipreef.com/

The colors will blow you away. But, be warned...they are small. Which can be nice. Great guy that owns the site. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

I purposely stuck this thread in the pico forum so I would venture into other areas too. I'm guilty of spending most of my time in the Members Forum :blush:.

Glad you found me :).

Archived