Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

Nice, so I was about right on the price range. :)

Lol I had read that previous post as mine being over priced! I was like dammit, guy said he was hooking me up :furious:

If you were closer I'd frag you some of my blue hammer colony, it's a beautiful specimen.

• Like 2

Lol I had read that previous post as mine being over priced! I was like dammit, guy said he was hooking me up :furious:

If you were closer I'd frag you some of my blue hammer colony, it's a beautiful specimen.

Lol, you got ripped on the toxic green but not on the gold hammer. :)

It's ok, $15 isn't too bad lol.

• Like 2

I know. If we all live close by, we can trade frags to each other, that will be nice! :)

• Like 2

I know. If we all live close by, we can trade frags to each other, that will be nice! :)

Lol or we can be ballers and overnight stuff haha ;)

Lol, you got ripped on the toxic green but not on the gold hammer. :)

It's ok, $15 isn't too bad lol.

Lol I'll take it, I didn't pay cash, just use store credit on it so I'm not too mad :)

• Like 2

Lol or we can be ballers and overnight stuff haha ;)

Lol I'll take it, I didn't pay cash, just use store credit on it so I'm not too mad :)

Lolol I will let you know when I'm a satisfied baller..... right now at this stage, I'm far from being rich....lol.

• Like 1

To trade in peppermint shrimp for a cleaner shrimp or not to?

I really like the playfulness of skunk cleaner shrimp. Peppermint is kind of boring who just sit in the cave most of time but peppermint is more beneficial for the tank. Should I trade the peppermint in for a skunk cleaner?

To trade in peppermint shrimp for a cleaner shrimp or not to?

I really like the playfulness of skunk cleaner shrimp. Peppermint is kind of boring who just sit in the cave most of time but peppermint is more beneficial for the tank. Should I trade the peppermint in for a skunk cleaner?

Get one of each.

• Like 1

Get one of each.

Really? I am planning to introduce a goby then I will have three fish in my small tank. I should probably just choose one.

Get one of each.

How do you like your fire red cleaner shrimp? Do they spend most of their time hiding or they come out very often?

I really need you guys' help to choose 2-3 zoas for my tank. There are just way too many names and colors to choose from. I would like to get something rare with smaller diameter of polyps. These are the ones I selected from a website, any of them thats worth buying? If there are others that you recommend but not listed below, please let me know too.

zoas_c1.jpg

zoas_c2.jpg

• Like 1

Really? I am planning to introduce a goby then I will have three fish in my small tank. I should probably just choose one.

How do you like your fire red cleaner shrimp? Do they spend most of their time hiding or they come out very often?

I dig him a lot. He was more active when I first got him, I used to have 2 Chromis that he used to clean all the time. He still cleans your hand if you put it next to him.

Dragonfly, Ultra Bam Bam and Cat Eye or Blue Kiss for the final.

• Like 1

I dig him a lot. He was more active when I first got him, I used to have 2 Chromis that he used to clean all the time. He still cleans your hand if you put it next to him.

Dragonfly, Ultra Bam Bam and Cat Eye or Blue Kiss for the final.

That's good! I will probably get the fire red shrimp too. I like their deep red color. If they are active like skunk cleaner, I will definitely get one!

Thanks for the recommendation of the zoas. :)

tubbs + cat eyes! The pic i sent you was cat eyes :)!!!

Bam bams are pretty common and easy to get locally, I wouldn't buy those from a site!

Looks like Cat Eye has already got 2 votes! :D

Mmm I'd say none.... lol. None are really bright or colorful imo. Aren't you going to get that gold torch/hammer? :)

Yea. I will get a gold torch but I need more items to add to shopping cart so I can get free shipping. So 2 or 3 zoas will do the job. :D

• Like 1

Yea. I will get a gold torch but I need more items to add to shopping cart so I can get free shipping. So 2 or 3 zoas will do the job. :D

Wait, who are you ordering from? Those zoas look cheap and un-colorful.. your tank is too good for those zoas imo. Let me see the website you're ordering from. Thanks.

• Like 1

You're trying to buy this?

https://www.vividaquariums.com/p-11858-neon-tip-torch-coral.aspx

Doesn't look like a gold torch imo. I think you should wait. Let me check out their zoas/palys.

Dude, this!!

https://www.vividaquariums.com/p-10256-watermelon-morph-zoo.aspx

Mmm they have a bad selection of zoas.....I'll help you find a better website.. :)

• Like 1

You're trying to buy this?

https://www.vividaquariums.com/p-11858-neon-tip-torch-coral.aspx

Doesn't look like a gold torch imo. I think you should wait. Let me check out their zoas/palys.

No no no. I am looking at this one.

http://www.vividaquariums.com/p-10576-aussie-gold-torch-coral.aspx

Kinda expensive but if I get some zoas then I will save shipping. Its hard to find gold torch and good looking zoas at same time and to save shipping. If I buy them at separate places, I will be paying shipping multiple times!

Dude, this!!

https://www.vividaquariums.com/p-10256-watermelon-morph-zoo.aspx

Mmm they have a bad selection of zoas.....I'll help you find a better website.. :)

So this watermelon morph is a rare one? Haha... see... I have no idea at all!

Yea. Definitely find me a better site. :)

• Like 1

No no no. I am looking at this one.

http://www.vividaquariums.com/p-10576-aussie-gold-torch-coral.aspx

Kinda expensive but if I get some zoas then I will save shipping. Its hard to find gold torch and good looking zoas at same time and to save shipping. If I buy them at separate places, I will be paying shipping multiple times!

So this watermelon morph is a rare one? Haha... see... I have no idea at all!

Yea. Definitely find me a better site. :)

Yeah that yellow one is a morph....meaning it normally not suppose to look like that..

Ok, I'll find a better website for you and send it through pm.

• Like 1

Yeah that yellow one is a morph....meaning it normally not suppose to look like that..

Ok, I'll find a better website for you and send it through pm.

Ah ha. I see.

Sounds good! Thanks!

• Like 1