Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

Dude, that website is awesome!! They get some crazy asss scolys in every now and then.

Yeah, he gets amazing stuff. Hand picks everything. Goes weekly out to Ohio(I think Ohio).

Really nice guy too. Runs the store out of his basement but think he's looking for a real storefront now.

• Like 2

Yeah, he gets amazing stuff. Hand picks everything. Goes weekly out to Ohio(I think Ohio). Really nice guy too. Runs the store out of his basement but think he's looking for a real storefront now.

Mmm I see. I think he should just keep it as basement. Stores are hard to run especially for the coral business imo. You save so much money using the house lol.

• Like 1

Exotic reef creations sells single heads of gold torch for $50.

He was local to me but ships all over now. Think he has a sponsorship on reef2reef now

$50 is the cheapest I've ever seem since I started searching. I will go take look at it now.

• Like 1

Yeah, he gets amazing stuff. Hand picks everything. Goes weekly out to Ohio(I think Ohio). Really nice guy too. Runs the store out of his basement but think he's looking for a real storefront now.

Doesn't look like he has any single head gold torch left now. :(

• Like 1

Email or call him. He has tons of everything.

Tell him I sent you

Already did. Just waiting for his reply! :) Thanks!

That's mean, do your fish just stare at the food all day?

Haha... :D They do stay on the left side most of time, I will move the food dispenser to the right side of tank to see if they move. LOL.

• Like 2

goldtorch0603_zpsa91db623.jpg

That was the gold torch I had from ERC.

Ordering a torch and hammer package from him once my new tank is ready. He is also doing a live sale on Sunday. Can't wait.

• Like 3

I wasn't aware that gold torches were hard to find. They're everywhere in the Bay Area. Usually about $60-$75 a head. My favorite version is the indo because it has thinner sweepers, a lot harder to find! But Torches take so much space in a small cube I had to get rid of it. :(

Someone probably bought it already. Must've cost at least $600....

$600 isn't that bad considering that a lot of other vendors sell not as nice looking pieces for so much more. But then again, $600 on one coral. Ack! </3

• Like 2

Yeah gold torches are too played out.... I vote for a yellow hammer, I hardly see people with them.

It's hard to find a real yellow one vs a green one, especially in photos. I'd love to get a true yellow hammer one day too. :)

• Like 2

You guys are making me crazy! Now I gotta find a real true yellow hammer or torch and a small size master scoly. It's getting harder and more expensive too! :blink:

• Like 1

It's hard to find a real yellow one vs a green one, especially in photos. I'd love to get a true yellow hammer one day too. :)

That reminds me, what's the most expensive collector's coral in your tank? I know you got some goodies. :)

• Like 2

goldtorch0603_zpsa91db623.jpg That was the gold torch I had from ERC. Ordering a torch and hammer package from him once my new tank is ready. He is also doing a live sale on Sunday. Can't wait.

Can you ask him in person if he has any true yellow hammer or torch? I really want one now. :)

• Like 1

You guys are making me crazy! Now I gotta find a real true yellow hammer or torch and a small size master scoly. It's getting harder and more expensive too! :blink:

That's the way to go! You got a nice tank to put those exotic stuff in the way. :)

• Like 2