SaltCritters.com

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

Wish I had to never sell this hammer. I think the person I sold it to killed it C8269A35-04A6-48AF-80E8-3A31F5699F3E-702

Lol, that thing is huge!! Looks like some kind of figure too. Stick figure!

• Like 1

It's hard to find a real yellow one vs a green one, especially in photos. I'd love to get a true yellow hammer one day too. :)

Darwin, I forgot to ask you what kind of lighting do you use for your zoas? And how intense the light is? They still haven't opened fully today especially the Purpleberry Fantasy.

Wish I had to never sell this hammer. I think the person I sold it to killed it C8269A35-04A6-48AF-80E8-3A31F5699F3E-702

Pink? That's really cool and thats huge too!! You should have frag it to many pieces and go to different homes to increase it's survival rate. :)

• Like 1

I run 4 bulb T5 ATI fixture on my frag tank. 3 Blue Plus and 1 Purple. They're about 15"-20" away from the light.

Aiya, was hoping they open soon.

That's the way to go! You got a nice tank to put those exotic stuff in the way. :)

LOL!!!! BAD INFLUENCE!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Darwin, I forgot to ask you what kind of lighting do you use for your zoas? And how intense the light is? They still haven't opened fully today especially the Purpleberry Fantasy.

Pink? That's really cool and thats huge too!! You should have frag it to many pieces and go to different homes to increase it's survival rate. :)

That hammer looks pink in the photo but I bet you it's actually an orange hammer.

I run 4 bulb T5 ATI fixture on my frag tank. 3 Blue Plus and 1 Purple. They're about 15"-20" away from the light.

Lol, it's not bad influence! It's the way to enjoy life. :)

Look at Mike from sexycorals.com, he's always drooling at his stuff lol.

• Like 1

That reminds me, what's the most expensive collector's coral in your tank? I know you got some goodies. :)

Most expensive piece that I bought in my tank right now is my plate which was like $260.

A few of my other stuff like my Kryptonite chalice is worth more than the plate now, but that's because it's grown out. I always start with frags of high end stuff and then grow them out. Thank God for frags, makes things so much more affordable. LOL

• Like 2

My light is probably too bright for them. I will cut down more % light and ramp it up slowly then. The others are opening maybe 80-90%, just the Purpleberry Fantasy stays almost flat.

Yes! Really really bad influence!

• Like 1

This torch isn't gold, but I love how it looks just like an anemone. I haven't run into this color variation yet.

$(KGrHqV,!pEFJ6IjnSlgBSeviu1IBw~~60_57.J

While not yellow, I'm always a big fan of the toxic splash looking hammers too!

$_57.JPG

• Like 1

Most expensive piece that I bought in my tank right now is my plate which was like $260.

A few of my other stuff like my Kryptonite chalice is worth more than the plate now, but that's because it's grown out. I always start with frags of high end stuff and then grow them out. Thank God for frags, makes things so much more affordable. LOL

I see. Are you talking about the teal/orange looking plate?

For my tank, it's the fake bleeding apple I just bought from fragjunky. $225. ahah. Wait til I get a master scoly, then that's a different story. :)

• Like 1

I want to see how $260 plate look like. You have photo of it somewhere on the forum?

• Like 1

My light is probably too bright for them. I will cut down more % light and ramp it up slowly then. The others are opening maybe 80-90%, just the Purpleberry Fantasy stays almost flat.

Yes! Really really bad influence!

Lolol :(

• Like 1

Can you ask him in person if he has any true yellow hammer or torch? I really want one now. :)

Unfortunely I moved across the country a couple months ago, just talk to him thru my old reef club forum.

That hammer looks pink in the photo but I bet you it's actually an orange hammer.

It looked pretty much how it looks in that stock picture from PEA.

• Like 2

I want to see how $260 plate look like. You have photo of it somewhere on the forum?

Yeah I forgot which is which.

Unfortunely I moved across the country a couple months ago, just talk to him thru my old reef club forum. It looked pretty much how it looks in that stock picture from PEA.

So it was pink? It does look kinda orange in that photo.

• Like 1

What about your zoas and palys? I know the Hyper Phoenixs as a colony along with Bowers and ARC Poinsettias are also worth a ton.

• Like 2

This torch isn't gold, but I love how it looks just like an anemone. I haven't run into this color variation yet.

$(KGrHqV,!pEFJ6IjnSlgBSeviu1IBw~~60_57.J

While not yellow, I'm always a big fan of the toxic splash looking hammers too!

$_57.JPG

That skinny tentacles torch looks good too! :)

• Like 2

Unfortunely I moved across the country a couple months ago, just talk to him thru my old reef club forum. It looked pretty much how it looks in that stock picture from PEA.

Haha... if you can mentioned someone is looking for a true yellow hammer / torch coral when you talk to him thru forum that will be great. He hasn't reply my email but probably because that yellow hammer is sold.

• Like 1

What about your zoas and palys? I know the Hyper Phoenixs as a colony along with Bowers and ARC Poinsettias are also worth a ton.

Yeah, you're definitely right. But I think the question was what piece do I have was the most expensive as just one piece vs growing out. Like as a frag, which one is the most expensive.

• Like 2

I love the Hyper Phoenix I got from Darwin I must say! It has a baby on the side and it's the first one that opened fully in my tank. That's the brightest coral in my tank right now! I can't wait for it to grow as a colony!

• Like 3

Hyper Phoenix has a baby on the side and it's the first one that opened fully in my tank. That's the brightest coral in my tank right now! I can't wait for it to grow as a colony!

Yeah your hyper phoenix looks nice man. :)

• Like 2

Hyper Phoenix has a baby on the side and it's the first one that opened fully in my tank. That's the brightest coral in my tank right now! I can't wait for it to grow as a colony!

It's actually a decent grower! They're brighter than my ARC Poinsettias. I had a lot of fun when you let me choose the pieces for you. It was pretty hard only choosing 4 things, even though they were mine... LOL

• Like 3