Innovative Marine Aquariums

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

went to my LFS today and they had Aussie orange frogspawns for $31 and Aussie toxic green hammers for $31 and buy 3 get 4th free. If you are still looking for LPS, definitely try Aussie ones. Soo nice.

Have you seem any gold one? Do you know if they ship?

my friend bought a gold one today for $40... sales were nice this year

keep patient I am sure you will get a good deal on one soon

+1!!! This is what I told him. Exactly, patience my friends. :)

• Like 1

They had gold torch but it was colony size with multiple heads. $200. Ouch. They dont ship =(.

my friend bought a gold one today for $40... sales were nice this year keep patient I am sure you will get a good deal on one soon

+1!!! This is what I told him. Exactly, patience my friends. :)

Haha. Ok guys! I'll try to be patient! :)

Very nice setup and nice shots.

Thank you! :)

This tank contines to impress.

Thanks! Still learning! :)
  • Like 1
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Yellow-Orange-Branch-Hammer-*-WYSIWYG-F-N2430-Prodview.html'>http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Yellow-Orange-Branch-Hammer-*-WYSIWYG-F-N2430-Prodview.html

30% off frags right now for black friday but shipping is another $36. But they do have some great stuff so buy a few more frags to make up the shipping =P. They also have free frag if you spend $100.

I saw that too but they don't have one head gold torch. I saw they have a muti heads 3" gold torch but its $200!!

• Like 1

OK. I was feeding my candy stripe pistol shrimp today and saw a bristle worm coming out of the same cave to grab food. It is a lot bigger than the pistol shrimp! Should I be worry? Will it attack my shrimp since they live in the same cave?

No, when pistol shrimp crack their claws it literally boils some of the water nearby, and will stun/kill the worm.

• Like 1
yea...multi heads are expensive! and too big for your tank too. torch are evil when they get too big.
Funny that I asked illuiix earlier if I should buy and he kept telling me be paitent! Haha!

No, when pistol shrimp crack their claws it literally boils some of the water nearby, and will stun/kill the worm.
Cool! Thanks! I still see the pistol around today during feeding time. I guess I worried too much! :)
  • Like 1

My favorite tank so far! You have inspired me to do a tank like yours I had a few questions if you could please answer them.

1) How is the no filter working out?

2) Did you cut and build the tank or order it?

• Like 1

Two packages arrived yesterday! Zoanthids from buddythelion and doser from Hong Kong!

Here are some shots of the zoanthids, not the best photos. I will take more photos when they fully open. :)

Hawaiian Sunset

131203-01.jpg

Purpleberry Fantasy

131203-02.jpg

Hyper Phoenix

131203-03.jpg

Blood Orange, Ghostbuster, Granny Smith Apple and VDM Morph

131203-04.jpg

Daja Vu

131203-05.jpg

Marine Magic 3 part doser and few random shots.

131203-06.jpg

131203-07.jpg

131203-08.jpg

131203-10.jpg

131203-12.jpg

131203-11.jpg

Tank at night.

131203-13.jpg

• Like 6

My favorite tank so far! You have inspired me to do a tank like yours I had a few questions if you could please answer them.

1) How is the no filter working out?

2) Did you cut and build the tank or order it?

Thank you very much for the compliment.

No filter works fine so far. Just need to do large portion of water change weekly.

No, the tank came as fixed size. It's a brand called ADA.

• Like 1

So much sexy in one post!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Thanks!

Looks like you got some really nice new zoas come in. The doser also looks great, I was lookign at one for my own tank at a later date.

I like the doser, good price, very accurate and easy to use. :)

• Like 1

Can you take some shots of your cord management? Also a side shot of your mp10 cord and how you got it out of the way.

Actually, it just hangs there. Haha... you just can't see it from front view.

So much sexy in one post!!!!!!!!!!

This.

Two packages arrived yesterday! Zoanthids from buddythelion and doser from Hong Kong!

Here are some shots of the zoanthids, not the best photos. I will take more photos when they fully open. :)

Hawaiian Sunset

131203-01.jpg

Purpleberry Fantasy

131203-02.jpg

Hyper Phoenix

131203-03.jpg

Blood Orange, Ghostbuster, Granny Apple Smith and VDM Morph

131203-04.jpg

Daja Vu

131203-05.jpg

Marine Magic 3 part doser and few random shots.

131203-06.jpg

131203-07.jpg

131203-08.jpg

131203-10.jpg

131203-12.jpg

131203-11.jpg

Tank at night.

131203-13.jpg

Man, I think I need to take some photography class from you. :)

• Like 2

Have you seem any gold one? Do you know if they ship?

Not sure exactly what you're looking for but I just purchased a gold torch from UniqueCorals.com. At 78$ for a single head it may have been a bit pricey but coupled with a few more pieces to reach free shipping I was more than pleased. It was my first order but what I ordered is excellent! I'll be posting pics over in my tank thread in the next few minutes if you want to take a look. (Btw, they are nowhere near as nice as your pics!)

• Like 1

Not sure exactly what you're looking for but I just purchased a gold torch from UniqueCorals.com. At 78$ for a single head it may have been a bit pricey but coupled with a few more pieces to reach free shipping I was more than pleased. It was my first order but what I ordered is excellent! I'll be posting pics over in my tank thread in the next few minutes if you want to take a look. (Btw, they are nowhere near as nice as your pics!)

Haha... I will be happy to see the gold torch photo you got from UniqueCorals.com. I really don't have much space left in my tank for extra corals, so everyone here is trying to find me a gold torch with good deal. :)

Exotic reef creations sells single heads of gold torch for $50.

He was local to me but ships all over now. Think he has a sponsorship on reef2reef now

• Like 2

Exotic reef creations sells single heads of gold torch for $50.

He was local to me but ships all over now. Think he has a sponsorship on reef2reef now

Dude, that website is awesome!! They get some crazy asss scolys in every now and then.

• Like 1