SaltCritters.com

A Maiden's Voyage- town house pics, getting more organized

FlowerMama

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big water change tomorrow. Just killed every aptasia I saw in this tank. I filled up the syringe 4 times. Water is made. Will heat it up while at work.

Yeah, I think it just landed in it and they move slow. It was still attached to the small brain. You can see the little bit of white damage to the left. Hardly got hurt in this fight.

20151004_181539_zps7ftsxyay.jpg

Hurray, due to all the rain we've had, tomorrow I'll have results on the perc test for the land and then if good, house will be ordered and they can start bulldozing trees.

Nem is hanging in there. She's a fighter. It hooked up to a rock.

Hurray, due to all the rain we've had, tomorrow I'll have results on the perc test for the land and then if good, house will be ordered and they can start bulldozing trees.

Nem is hanging in there. She's a fighter. It hooked up to a rock.

Yeah on the perc test! May your land be perfect for a septic system!

That is so good the RFA attached to a rock. I hope that means it is going to recover. She was so pretty.

Yeah, I put her in a spot away from any flow and she did attach, I hope she can heal, she's just so ripped up.

We had non stop rain from 2 Thursdays ago, ending yest afternoon.

Thats a lot of rain. I saw on the weather channel how wet it is up there right now. It will be good to see your property under such wet circumstances to make sure you have no drainage issues. :)

RIP to my gorgeous and one of a kind nem. So sorry.

20151003_212406_zpsdnpfppyq.jpg

So sorry to hear about that. It sure was a pretty one. Amazing the damage a blasto could do to it really. I always thought they had a very mild sting.

It was a wellso brain baby that did it. Hard to believe.

Thats right. I am sorry. I had it in my head it was a blastomussa. Wow that is still hard to believe. It is said they dont have a powerful sting either. Poor flower. Sorry. :(

No news about the land perc test today. GRRRRR. :angry:

Aww man. Maybe tomorrow. I am sure they will let you know soon, so you can get things progressing.

Just not my week. Property is a no go. It perced but would need a $8,000 sump and still only be for 2BR. No can do. Now I have to start over w/ finding property, refiling paperwork w/ the lender, another appraisal, waiting another 5 wks for another perc test, this just takes me into Feb or March is my estimate at the earliest, and depending on weather, if they can bulldoze trees at that time, and having to pay the increased rent here, list goes on & on. I'm upset.

So sorry Annette. :grouphug: It just wasn't meant to be. You'll find something better next time around.

Thanks Kimberbee. It's hard to be positive right now as rent went to $950 10/1 and that so much to pay on one income, it's hard. And now I have to move tanks in winter and instead of moving balmy end of Nov or Early Dec now it's be in dead of winter, if that happens then. I just asked my landlord if she has any connections, knows of anyone selling like .5 acres in the area I'm looking. I have to be out of city limits w/ this loan, i just don't want winding roads for 10 mins in the winter til I get to my house. So I want it forested but nearby access. This one would'be been 3 miles to the highway and was only 2 mins further to get home. And I don't want a field, I want trees around me still to feel a little secluded.

Oh bummer, sorry :(. Well...your perfect property is still out there. You'll find it :flower:.

I hope so, I was so frazzled, dismayed and angry yesterday that my hear rate and bp I"m sure, were up, didn't sleep well, so I didn't go to work today, slept until 3:41 pm. My landlord had come out and weed whacked my garden and weeds so now it looks barren, so barren & depressed his not helping me. Homecrafters says I'm their #1 priority right now, but did suggest I look at sale properties by owner and Craig's list too and so apparently the part of town I'm looking at is going to be difficult to find. She even told me to look at properties that have a mobile home on them that we could remove. Well..that doesn't go over well in my mind at all. I know she's trying to be nice n' all but still. Then she told me about a nice property by a river in a part of town totally in the opposite direction and furthest from my parents. I said no, I can't be in that direction. My mom would be confused trying to get there.

I am so sorry about all that is going on right now for you. I will be praying you find the exact right place and quickly. Hugs from me here in Georgia.

I am so sorry about all that is going on right now for you. I will be praying you find the exact right place and quickly. Hugs from me here in Georgia.

ty Mom2Many. SInce my parents are living and mom gets confused and nervous around Asheville, I want to be in the town she's in, Hendersonville but on the northside of it so I don't have that far to work. I"m already at 27 mins to drive to work. My mom though probably thinks I should go where I want and not have it depend on that since living in the house will surpass their time on earth. Taxes are cheaper in that county as well.

ty Mom2Many. SInce my parents are living and mom gets confused and nervous around Asheville, I want to be in the town she's in, Hendersonville but on the northside of it so I don't have that far to work. I"m already at 27 mins to drive to work. My mom though probably thinks I should go where I want and not have it depend on that since living in the house will surpass their time on earth. Taxes are cheaper in that county as well.

I understand your concern. I'd be the same way with my parents if I was in that position. It will all work out it just has to be stressful for a bit :).

I understand your concern. I'd be the same way with my parents if I was in that position. It will all work out it just has to be stressful for a bit :).

I looked up 25 MLS listings and sent them to the land broker. You just get so little in those listings that you don't even know where they are. Maybe there'll be 2 possibilities there in the end. It's bad to because my banker neighbor said that % rates were going up too.

Told my landlord and she told me she'd just keep me month to month, keep looking and packing slowly.

Archived