Top Shelf Aquatics

A Maiden's Voyage- town house pics, getting more organized

FlowerMama

ha haha. But I like some open space!!! I can barely sand baste in there. I can't find my diamond goby. Probably got lost or eaten by a serpent star.

You had a coral explosion LOL. It still looks pretty :).

Pretty exciting things in the works for you!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had a coral explosion LOL. It still looks pretty :).

Pretty exciting things in the works for you!

It is, I don't know which of my posts to post anymore. I did feed all the nems meaty mysis in both tanks today and the bta and 2 frogspawns in Nameless & Shameless.

Been too long without pictures. Fed the nems tonight and everything in the tank got a treat.

20150811_224643_zps1xcyqyyc.jpg

20150811_224630_zpsoujj7jgg.jpg

20150811_224715_zps0yktklvk.jpg

20150811_224818_zpskzapxbbk.jpg

20150811_224911_zps51bj5jvp.jpg

Beautiful happy full nems. So many variations! I need to get searching. Are those grandis palys?

Yes, they are. I waited/reefed for 1.5 yrs before I found any for sale and they had 3 heads at the time. Very happy they've grown.

Love that new FTS! Those RFA's are looking so beautiful. They're just so brightly colored!

Btw, you have too many threads to keep up with. I forget which is which and where you've posted what info :lol:

Thank You. I'm considering when I move, so I don't feel the stress of it all, for the time being just to stick everything that's in the 34 in the 40g and later I can parse ti back out to the 34. As I would have had to have gotten new sand for the 34 anyway. Since this move will likely be in early Dec. 3 tanks is more doable than 4. It's still so much to deal with in a move situation. So this thread will probably be on hold later.

Oh, major OOPSIE! when razor cleaning the glass and back wall yesterday 4: x 2" piece. Trying to sell in my local forum. We have now 67 people, great for this area. We had our first mtg back in March and only 12 people showed. Hoping in Sept we have a much larger group. Will try to sell the piece there if no one speaks up in the meantime on our FB page.

20150815_141026_zpsjonqfwsh.jpg

Woops! No matter how careful I am...when I have my hands in my tank, I seem to knock things or break tips off of things. That will grow back quickly. :) Tank looks good though!

20150822_212252_zpse19r2uqh.jpg

Though it's only grey and yellow, I love this one.

20150822_212302_zpst2ogl9mp.jpg

This little inch size brain was hungry today. It starts out red, then goes to purplish then green on the bottom.

20150822_212237_zps5w4yalbi.jpg

This one has been looking skinnier, not puffy and it's to the left of the small one. Last time I fed it didn't open it's mouth. This time it did eat and I had to keep picking off snails that would climb on it to get the food. Hopefully it perks up better.

20150822_212242_zpsni694umi.jpg

Beautiful flowers! I have a plain white zebra stripped that is my favoite one in my tank. Color does not always matter. You have such a great variety of them. Love the little brains. Did you buy them or are they babies from one you have? I had two in my old system years ago. Nice colors on yours!

The rainbow I won in the Secret Santa give away from Reef Gardener. The little one I got from a friend for free. So It turned out really well. I did have a really pretty lime wellso but my yelllow clown goby pestered it and I couldn't bring it back. I also chose it from the donation Reef Gardener prize.

I've always loved my white rfa. When all the rock becomes purple it is so pretty and stands out.

Anyone ever pick up that accidental cap frag- great size piece for someone- I've done that a few times too

No but in 3 wks we have our local mtg so I'll bring it there. I think $50 is reasonable and it can no doubt be broken into 3 piece still and sold off.

No but in 3 wks we have our local mtg so I'll bring it there. I think $50 is reasonable and it can no doubt be broken into 3 piece still and sold off.

For sure- easy $50 piece. good luck- hope a good reefer picks it up. That's a great cap you have going tho- one of my fav corals

My baby wellso/brain whatever is growing some waves!

Here it was when I got it from my friend Randi who used to be on NR.

20150426_110708_zpslsudjb9t.jpg

And now.

20150823_200758_zpsrlusxebg.jpg

Love progression pictures! Looking great!

Thanks, I think it was only since May and it was an inch maybe. I think it's 1.5" now.

I was quick to pickup a free 6line from the other Admin in our local reefing group. He's quickly trying to figure out his bedtime arrangements. I'm so happy to have one again. The clowns are like what the hell is going on???

Archived