inTank Media Baskets

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

I thought the TP might have been a tribute to nylons old crapper thread

Lolol good one. But I don't think Ninjamyst even know tom's thread.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I either did something really smart or really stupid this morning. I placed an order with Reefs2Go...$10 yumas hooked me in. I plan to start a yuma garden under the tree since yuma likes low light. We will see how the order goes...

I either did something really smart or really stupid this morning. I placed an order with Reefs2Go...$10 yumas hooked me in. I plan to start a yuma garden under the tree since yuma likes low light. We will see how the order goes...

Sounds pretty smart to me!

I'll be interested to see too! I hope it goes well for you!!! What color????

I'll be interested to see too! I hope it goes well for you!!! What color????

1 red, 1 orange, 1 purple / green, 1 green rainbow =). And 1 orange ric just for kicks. And then 4-5 different zoa frags. And 1 rock anemone. And 1 nano purple gorgonian. And 1 GSP frag. And I think that's it. $115 shipped. We will see if all those negative reviews are true. Feel like I am playing with fire here....

1 red, 1 orange, 1 purple / green, 1 green rainbow =). And 1 orange ric just for kicks. And then 4-5 different zoa frags. And 1 rock anemone. And 1 nano purple gorgonian. And 1 GSP frag. And I think that's it. $115 shipped. We will see if all those negative reviews are true. Feel like I am playing with fire here....

Wow, you'll have a full tank in a matter of days! but I know, to offset S/H you have no choice sometimes. Darn it, MUST buy more corals. I know how hard that is to swallow. You will certainly have a rainbow kaleidoscope..

sooo I got a "pom" crab last weekend; it had only one anemone. She been hiding for the last few days, and finally came out today. She's now officially a "pom pom" crab :D . Not sure where she got the other one from since the original anemone still looks pretty big.

sooo I got a "pom" crab last weekend; it had only one anemone. She been hiding for the last few days, and finally came out today. She's now officially a "pom pom" crab :D . Not sure where she got the other one from since the original anemone still looks pretty big.

She probably split the one anemone. Unless she picked up something in the tank that looks like an anemone.

When do you get your ric/zoa shipment? I'm anxious to see it. :)

She probably split the one anemone. Unless she picked up something in the tank that looks like an anemone.

When do you get your ric/zoa shipment? I'm anxious to see it. :)

I got it today. It was meh. I am spoiled by PacificEastAquaculture and Saltcritters. I will post a review soon of Reefs2Go. Still waiting for the zoas to open...if they open...=P

I got it today. It was meh. I am spoiled by PacificEastAquaculture and Saltcritters. I will post a review soon of Reefs2Go. Still waiting for the zoas to open...if they open...=P

Ugh! I refuse to order from them again. I'm just going to order my pods from reefcleaners when needed. The customer service with PEA is outstanding. They call you that day to see how the shipment went. I've never ordered from saltcritters. I should check them out too.

Ugh! I refuse to order from them again. I'm just going to order my pods from reefcleaners when needed. The customer service with PEA is outstanding. They call you that day to see how the shipment went. I've never ordered from saltcritters. I should check them out too.

It wasn't horrible...just not the same quality as PEA. PEA has 30% off frags right now =P. Those zoanthid boutiques are so tempting.

It wasn't horrible...just not the same quality as PEA. PEA has 30% off frags right now =P. Those zoanthid boutiques are so tempting.

Yeah, those bouquets were something else. I'd be happy w/ any one of them. Great idea.

Living in Chicago I hear you have many choices, says my sister. Enough that at least there's competition for lower prices. I can't believe the prices she quotes me.

A sad update. I got ich in my tank, probably from the new tailspot blenny. Firefish got ich first but seems to have recovered. The TSB looked fine the entire time but died on Halloween. I was advised to set up a QT anyways to kill off the ich in my DT. My friend brought over a 10 gallon tank last night. Simple HOB filter, heater, no light, no cover, used the filter pad from my DT tank for some bacteria. I was worried about not having a cover and planned to pick one up today. Woke up this morning and firefish is on the floor. *sigh*. I should have just covered it with a towel or something. I will leave my DT fallow for 10 weeks now for ich to go away.

I see...Well, if you can, try to look for snowflakes at your lfs for $35. It happens at mine from time to time. I recently got a semi/full picasso for $35.

Beautiful tank and very sorry for the ich outbreak! Fish are fun little buggers but they tend to have the most issues. Really though, you make great use of that nanobox!

Archived