ReefCleaners.org

Elos System 100 or Cadlights Artisan II 70

Jay Wee

Deleted User 4

That's not custom. That's DIY.

Its worthy of a pos $90 SCA Chinese skimmer. Im sure with your job you could afford both of those.

Same old your special piece of ####.

Go root for your elos fanboys. Watch the Italians laugh at you guys.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
masterbuilder

Eww wee look at that paver patio. Breaks my heart looking at it. :)

Hey Lawnboy...don't cry. Maybe you could send your crew over and put some flawless grout lines in those pavers like Elos does...or is it SCA....cant remember now.

In all honesty, a company can screw up. Shit happens we all know. A great company fixes its issue even though sometimes its not of their doing.

The issue with cadlights, is that even though there are some happy customers out there, what turns most people away is their customer service. You are able to buy at ease but when you have an issue. Cadlights becomes non-existent.

With Elos, I have no negatives to say because i never had that tank. But...I can say for the price compared to another manufacturer of quality, I would go to the lesser expensive one. If money wasn't an option, maybe then i would choose elos. One thing though that would turn me away would be finding replacement parts since they are currently in the process of changing the distributor to coralvue which I'm not sure how the customer service part will be.

SCA was a great choice. I was skeptical but I did my homework. There was a minor issue with shipout date but it was fixed and I received constant updates about the shipping via phone. They even called me while i was at work, which was a little annoying but happy to get that assurance. .

That's not custom. That's DIY.

Its worthy of a pos $90 SCA Chinese skimmer. Im sure with your job you could afford both of those.

why do you hate the chinese so much? All the items in your home are probably made in china. Your phone, tablets, laptop, guess what! Made in China!!!!... In today's age, most items come from there. It's the way it is....

Deleted User 4

why do you hate the chinese so much? All the items in your home are probably made in china. Your phone, tablets, laptop, guess what! Made in China!!!!... In today's age, most items come from there. It's the way it is....

No, he just hates SCA. He must be Italian.

He probably drives one of these piece of ####.

http://youtu.be/hbRKAVZBlRc

Im don't hate the Chinese.

I love them. I love how they can have slaves. And we can buy cheap slave made stuff for cheap.

But I have also had two tanks crack on me, and I don't trust their stand to hold the weight of the tank and contents. When you figure how much you're going to spend on the corals in your tank, the cost difference becomes meaningless.

If you're used to buying bolt together cheap swedish crap, its really not any different.

Ikea, that's the funniest part of this thread.

Deleted User 4

Im don't hate the Chinese. I love them. I love how they can have slaves. And we can buy cheap slave made stuff for cheap. But I have also had two tanks crack on me, and I don't trust their stand to hold the weight of the tank and contents. When you figure how much you're going to spend on the corals in your tank, the cost difference becomes meaningless

The Italians are laughing at you elos fanboys. You know why?

Deleted User 4

Monica Bellucci Sofia Loren Laura Angel Isabella Rosselini Name one hot Chinese chick who hotter than any of them.

LOLOL. Oh you an Italian. I love Italian food. Probably the best for me. But still Italians be laughing at you elos fanboys.

Deleted User 4

Nope. Don't know why. Why?

Because they're making a huge profit margin off those tanks. Price is a jibbb. You get it now? Or I need to go more into depth?

how much do the tanks cost in Italy?

More than here.

Wait for the Marine Depot 15% sale. Its a bargain then. Unless you have a burger flipper job like lllu; who still couldnt afford it.

What does jibbb mean?

If you mean gypt or jipped. That's a racial slur.

Didn't you know that the N A Z Is killed a million gypsies during the Holocaust.?

Deleted User 4

More than here. Wait for the Marine Depot 15% sale. Its a bargain then. Unless you have a burger flipper job like lllu; who still couldnt afford it.

Lol. You're #### for thinking of waiting. Because it ain't going to happen.

Yeah I flip burgers at In-n-out, got a problem with that?

What does jibbb mean?

Didn't you know that the N A Z Is killed a million gypsies during the Holocaust.?

No I don't know that. Please elaborate more.

Deleted User 4

What does jibbb mean?

You can also explain to me why Jay wee should buy an elos tank for $4,000 when he can just buy sca tank for $800.

Are you a N A Z I, lllu?

What do you think? Can a N A Z I work at In-n-out flipping burgers? Lol.

Jay Wee has lots to read.

Yeah, hopefully he doesn't fall for elos fanboys. (I know I used to be an elos fanboy, but after elosUSA went down, I can't go back to that).

What do you think? Can a N A Z I work at In-n-out .

Its a cult, they hire their cult members. I don't know if they allow N A Z Is.

They have secret cult messages on their cups and wrappers.

Deleted User 4

Troll feeds troll barfs teh food up the other troll eats while the other troll feeds it.

Endless cycle of trolling.

Lolol. This thread is only the beginning.....7pages ONLY.? Pfftt.

Troll feeds troll barfs teh food up the other troll eats while the other troll feeds it.

Endless cycle of trolling.

I tried to.Godwins law the thread. But the correlary of the law is if you do it intentionally it doesn't work.

Archived