Innovative Marine Aquariums

Elos System 100 or Cadlights Artisan II 70

Jay Wee

Deleted User 4

I hear that ADA's are pretty nice. Could you guys find the flaws in it for me?

Yeah can anyone help me find a negative review on ada tanks?

I could only find some negative reviews on elos, cadlights.....unfortunately.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't find a stand that fits their dimensions.

And Their stands are a million dollars and have to be custom ordered and shipped from Japan.

Clear silicone, which is fine if you like that. Drilling a $40 Petco tank is one thing, drilling a $600 ADA is another. Pics of those beautiful Mame overflows after a month in a reef tank are disgusting. While shopping I found some seam reviews with pics of the ADA which were negative(bubbles and algae growing in them)

I can't help you there. Never had an ADA. I thought about getting one once but not enough to do the research.

masterbuilder

And Their stands are a million dollars and have to be custom ordered and shipped from Japan.

Clear silicone, which is fine if you like that. Drilling a $40 Petco tank is one thing, drilling a $600 ADA is another. Pics of those beautiful Mame overflows after a month in a reef tank are disgusting. While shopping I found some seam reviews with pics of the ADA which were negative(bubbles and algae growing in them)

Well..nevermind ....if I cant find a ikea stand that fits then forget the 200G system I was going to buy from them. Darn.

nah im not. That's a real question. You paid cash for that but never reported it back to SCA and get a new one or get your cash back?

Because its in my growout tank, i dont care how it looks. A crack in the plastic of a skimmer doesnt affect the function of a skimmer. If I replace it I will replace it with something of quality like a Vertex. Its not worth my time mostly, if youre serious.

You can clearly see that it cracked because the pipe was pushed into that saw cut hole under pressure. Its just held in there by friction.

That type of build quality and attention to detail is entirely different in a 50+ gallon aquarium

Deleted User 4

Links please. I've already provided you with elos and cadlights negative reviews. It's your turn now.

High quality Chinese craftsmanship...right there

20130821_143755-1.jpg

Best skimmer I have ever owned. I have owned a few in my time. My SCA is a beast and I paid 89 dollars. I could give 2 poops about there tanks.
Deleted User 4

Because its in my growout tank, i dont care how it looks. A crack in the plastic of a skimmer doesnt affect the function of a skimmer. If I replace it I will replace it with something of quality like a Vertex. Its not worth my time mostly, if youre serious.

You can clearly see that it cracked because the pipe was pushed into that saw cut hole under pressure. Its just held in there by friction.

That type of build quality and attention to detail is entirely different in a 50+ gallon aquarium

Stop whining about SCA. You screwed it up yourself.

SCA tanks haven't been around as long as Elos or Cadlights. Elos has produced thousands of tanks. Of course you will find negative reviews on them.

Deleted User 4

Na. I'm pretty sure you're calling me an @$$hole and getting away with it.

Yeah, you and your elos fanboi.

You churn out thousands of tanks you will have a few bad apples. SCA has probably made about 50 tanks lol.

More than 50. But less than elos, that's for sure.

Yup. Just trolling now.

We will see Jay wee go with sca not elos.

More than 50. But less than elos, that's for sure.

We will see Jay wee go with sca not elos.

What happened to your love for ADA? Your a SCA fanboy now. :)

Heres my Petco special. It only cost $40.

20130821_153159.jpg

I recommend getting one of them over Cad, SCA, and Elos. Save you a lot of money.

Deleted User 4

What happened to your love for ADA? Your a SCA fanboy now. :)

Nope, I'm just defending sca because their price is worth the deal. Have you seen their tanks? Looks better than an elos.

Heres my Petco special. It only cost $40.

20130821_153159.jpg

I recommend getting one of them over Cad, SCA, and Elos. Save you a lot of money.

Screw Elos and their fanboys. Their fanboys be dum# enough to buy corals from sexycorals.com.

http://www.sexycorals.com/

SCA tanks haven't been around as long as Elos or Cadlights. Elos has produced thousands of tanks. Of course you will find negative reviews on them.

they have been around since 2006. That's plenty of time for 1 negative review, but we have yet to get it.

Deleted User 4

they have been around since 2006. That's plenty of time for 1 negative review, but we have yet to get it.

I'm assuming their tanks back in 2006 wasn't as nice as it is now? It must've been that way, otherwise people would forget about cadlights and elos, and go with sca as 1st priority nowadays.

Heres my Petco special. It only cost $40.20130821_153159.jpg

Eww wee look at that paver patio. Breaks my heart looking at it. :)
Deleted User 4

Eww wee look at that paver patio. Breaks my heart looking at it. :)

The dog is sad, looking at that petco piece of custom ####.

Don't blame me you can't afford an Elos, boy.

That is just one of the rewards of a higher education.

Deleted User 4

Don't blame me you can't afford an Elos, boy. That is just one of the rewards of a higher education.

Oh I can afford one easily... I'd just rather use my money else where lol.

Is that dog dead? :)

Dead from smoking too much ####.

The dog is sad, looking at that petco piece of custom ####.

That's not custom. That's DIY.

Its worthy of a pos $90 SCA Chinese skimmer. Im sure with your job you could afford both of those.

Archived