Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

SCAquariums - 9477 London Way,

Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
Same city, different business.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marquiseo, hes in Rancho Cucamonga too?

Now we have three distributors all selling the same stuff from the same town for the same price.

And youre telling me they are all different outfits?

Nevermind. I shopped them. I didnt buy from them. Im not going to buy from them. It doesnt matter to me if you buy from them. I hope you do. Save a ton of money. All I was doing was stating why I didnt buy from them, that i bought from someone else, and that will never change no matter how persuasive the argument.

No. Read what i wrote in the previous posts. Retailer of SCA products. Even the products still carry the SCA name. SCA 301. HINT:SCA. Its not like they are next door.

Deleted User 4

Now we have three distributors all selling the same stuff from the same town for the same price.

Aye man. I think you have a huge blindspot. You can't tell the difference between quality. I can find so many defects on an elos tank. It's unbelievable. Too many for that price, you'd expect something perfect not defective.

Why spend $4000 on an elos 75g tank when you can spend less than $1,000 on a flawless SCA rimless system? You don't make sense.

Nevermind. I shopped them. I didnt buy from them. Im not going to buy from them. It doesnt matter to me if you buy from them. I hope you do. Save a ton of money. All I was doing was stating why I didnt buy from them, that i bought from someone else, and that will never change no matter how persuasive the argument.

Read this. This'll help you.

http://www.nanoreefblog.com/features/good-bad/when-that-bubble-bursts

I DID NOT buy an Elos.

I dont care, lllu.

The seam along the bottom is objection enough for me NOT to buy the Elos.

And Im not going to buy one either. I bought a custom tank, a system to my specs as I exactly like it. But that wasn't one of the choices, so its not a matter of discussion.

All im saying is that the seemingly high price of the Elos is not really high once you add it all together. I'm sorry your Elos tank has shoddy seams. /shrug

I'm done trying to prove to this guy. I guess he regrets making a mistake but wants to defend it to make himself feel better. Either way. When its time for me to upgrade I will buy another SCA. The larger tanks are rimless too I think but have the option of a canopy.

Here are some other SCA tanks:

80Gallons

4yjujyte.jpg

a6ytyja2.jpg

120G

20121109110159.jpg

20121109093456.jpg

20121109093504.jpg

Deleted User 4

Ohh man. Here comes the big guns. Elos and cadlights go back to your little dens. And never come back.

I'm done trying to prove to this guy. I guess he regrets making a mistake but wants to defend it to make himself feel better. Either way. When its time for me to upgrade I will buy another SCA. The larger tanks are rimless too I think but have the option of a canopy.

Here are some other SCA tanks:

80Gallons

4yjujyte.jpg

a6ytyja2.jpg

120G

20121109110159.jpg

20121109093456.jpg

20121109093504.jpg

Marvelous.

illu makes $1 per post for SCA knock offs.

It doesn't hurt to support the highest quality there is.

No. Read what i wrote in the previous posts. Retailer of SCA products. Even the products still carry the SCA name. SCA 301. HINT:SCA. Its not like they are next door.

The ebayer selling the SCA stuff is in Rancho Cucamonga, and is named steve. He has a profile pic of an lfs.

The owner of SCA in Rancho Cucamonga is also named Steve.

When I asked Ebayer Steve why his were $200 more he said the other SCA Steve in Rancho Cucamonga was adding $200 in shipping so they were the same price.

I could not care less about Dave or Mark or whoever else in Rancho Cucamonga selling SCA stuff too.

But I bought a skimmer from Ebayer Steve. The cone is cracked where the pipe meets the cone, but its only a skimmer, its still going to work like a skimmer.

The ebayer selling the SCA stuff is in Rancho Cucamonga, and is named steve. He has a profile pic of an lfs. The owner of SCA in Rancho Cucamonga is also named Steve. When I asked Ebayer Steve why his were $200 more he said the other SCA Steve in Rancho Cucamonga was adding $200 in shipping so they were the same price. I could not care less about Dave or Mark or whoever else in Rancho Cucamonga selling SCA stuff too. But I bought a skimmer from Ebayer Steve. The cone is cracked where the pipe meets the cone, but its only a skimmer, its still going to work like a skimmer.

link the ebay

I'm done trying to prove to this guy. I guess he regrets making a mistake but wants to defend it to make himself feel better.

I made no mistake. I did buy an Elos nor an SCA. I did not buy a Cadlight either.

I shopped all of them, and in one way or another they were all lacking. They ALL had objections about them that prevented me from making the mistake of buying any of them. But if I were to buy one of the three, I would buy the Elos.

My mistake was getting into this discussion with you fanbois. Who have to defend your actual purchases, to us as much as themselves it appears.

I made no mistake. I did buy an Elos nor an SCA. I did not buy a Cadlight either. I shopped all of them, and in one way or another they were all lacking. They ALL had objections about them that prevented me from making the mistake of buying any of them. But if I were to buy one of the three, I would buy the Elos. My mistake was getting into this discussion with you fanbois. Who have to defend your actual purchases, to us as much as themselves it appears.

I am a new fan of SCA that is correct. I tried cadlights and hated it. I tried SCA and loved it. I have never tried Elos because of the pricing not justifiable for me to do so when I can get quality at a lower price and size. Why are you here then? You chose neither, yet you are still arguing about it. The ebay link please...

Deleted User 4

I made no mistake. I did buy an Elos nor an SCA. I did not buy a Cadlight either. I shopped all of them, and in one way or another they were all lacking. They ALL had objections about them that prevented me from making the mistake of buying any of them. But if I were to buy one of the three, I would buy the Elos. My mistake was getting into this discussion with you fanbois. Who have to defend your actual purchases, to us as much as themselves it appears.

Lmao. Elos is for #######es.

link the ebay

I cant copy it on this tab for some reason. Heres the screen shot.

Screenshot_2013-08-21-14-30-59.png

I can take a pic the the cracked skimmer though. Gimme a second

Deleted User 4

I am a new fan of SCA that is correct. I tried cadlights and hated it. I tried SCA and loved it. I have never tried Elos because of the pricing not justifiable for me to do so when I can get quality at a lower price. Why are you here then? You chose neither, yet you are still arguing about it. The ebay link please...

He's a quality hater. He can't stand quality rimless for half the price.

I cant copy it on this tab for some reason. Heres the screen shot.

Screenshot_2013-08-21-14-30-59.png

I can take a pic the the cracked skimmer though. Gimme a second

Ok workandshop is the SCA ebay. Then that means you spoke directly with SCA, one of the reps. If the cone base cracked which means it happened during shipping. Why didn't you get a replacement instead of keeping it?

He's a quality hater. He can't stand quality rimless for half the price.

High quality Chinese craftsmanship...right there

20130821_143755-1.jpg

And you say why does it have some many distributors in its own city..why does the petsmart in the same city as the main marineland office carry marineland products or any other name brand products?

High quality Chinese craftsmanship...right there 20130821_143755-1.jpg

that goes back to my original question. Thats not a craftsmanship flaw. thats a crack. Why are there no threads or anything about this crack that you linked? More importantly why not report it to SCA?

And you say why does it have some many distributors in its own city..why does the petsmart in the same city as the main marineland office carry marineland products or any other name brand products?

that goes back to my original question. Thats not a craftsmanship flaw. thats a crack. Why are there no threads or anything about this crack that you linked? More importantly why not report it to SCA?

Youre pranking me now.

Youre pranking me now.

nah im not. That's a real question. You paid cash for that but never reported it back to SCA and get a new one or get your cash back?

"Good luck on those Lee Mar's. check the seams and build quality man (i did before buying mine). there are NO BEADING on those seams and there are huge long bubbles in the seams themselves as well. asked them why, they just told me "thats the way the silicone cures". looks like they just build the tank, then used a razor and cut off all the beading to be straight. Elos, Vitrea, Miracles, CAD Lights and other high end tank makers have straight seams and a BEAD. Any CAD light tank owner will tell you, our seams are perfectly straight and BEADED also NO BUBBLES."

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/299261-cad-lights/page-4

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Archived