Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tamberav's 40 Breeder

Tamberav

Bones is still alive, he is eating ova but he picks and moves on and picks and I wish he would stay in 1 spot and finish it all.

Whoa! That's an AWESOME fish!!!!!

Thanks! He is a firecracker!

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the support :) I saw Bones zoom across the tank today so I am hoping that means he is feeling better. He is still very shy.

I got off my butt tonight and made my screen top for the tank. No more ghetto taped on netting over the top. ha! I still have work to clean it up but happy so far as they tank has pretty much cost me nothing. Free tank/stand and rock and parts I had laying around for plumbing and other improvements. Slowly coming together.

I also put my value LED fixture over the tank. I need to hang it though, right now it is just sitting on the top.

Response from LA:

Thank you for your email. We apologize again that the Ruby Red Dragonet Male did not arrive in good condition. At this time, we have extended your warranty until 11/21. Please continue to keep us updated on the health of the specimen.

I wish I had a camera recording just now!!

I saw a spot of bryopsis so got out a pipette and peroxide to kill it. My spotted guy is more like a clownfish and very bold. He thought pipette = food so he came over and started begging. I didn't want him sticking his head in peroxide so I tried to shoo him away and he started crawling on my wrist and hand giving me the cutie face.

I wish I had a camera recording just now!!

I saw a spot of bryopsis so got out a pipette and peroxide to kill it. My spotted guy is more like a clownfish and very bold. He thought pipette = food so he came over and started begging. I didn't want him sticking his head in peroxide so I tried to shoo him away and he started crawling on my wrist and hand giving me the cutie face.

Aww, that is adorable! Mandys have such great personalities. :)

I thought I lost Mr. Bones and I couldn't find him ANYWHERE today (he is in this tank now). I fed the mandarins and left the pumps off for a good 2-3 hours as usual and there he was finally. Out and eating ova on the rocks. Woo!

Ofc I got some pics too :) Btw, I can see pods all over the macro. You would think 4 dragons would wipe the pods out but macro is such an amazing hiding area for them to breed that pods are thriving.

iKK4hxZWurl3Z.jpg

ijA0ZjOE2QSlq.jpg

Ofc I got some pics too :) Btw, I can see pods all over the macro. You would think 4 dragons would wipe the pods out but macro is such an amazing hiding area for them to breed that pods are thriving.

iKK4hxZWurl3Z.jpg

ijA0ZjOE2QSlq.jpg

I can tell it's still skinny from the 2nd picture. But 1st picture, it looks healthy chubs.

I see Mmmm, Hope he stays strong. :)

Thanks! :) I am hopeful but trying not to kid myself. He was/is in bad bad shape. My oldest mandy is going on 1.5 years now.

Do you dose pods everyday? what are you feeding them? I want to keep one but never any luck before.

Teach me oh Dragon master! I mean Khaleesi!! teach me how to train a dragon!!

Archived