SaltCritters.com

Tamberav's 40 Breeder

Tamberav

YES!!!!

BTW, how much did that beauty se you back if you don't mind my asking..?

$130

The only hard part is making sure you buy it within 3 seconds of being posted or it is sold. I was mashing refresh button on my browser that day.

Pics or it didnt happen.

+infinity

Maybe when I get home (at work), have a big mid-term tomorrow. Another crappy Halloween where I spend most of it studying.

Debating on removing my mantis from the 20g fuge and training him in there since it is pod city. Means I have to set a 12g or 5g back up temperately. Ugh.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice score, homegirl! Awesome looking! At least he's eating so he 'should' end up pulling through I hope. I can't wait to see pics!

:naughtydance:

Here you go you vultures!

I can't tell how much he is eating. Any time I get near the tank he stops pecking and just freezes and just stares at me.

i7DawP1F3YHAo.jpg

iboG7gf3i4equA.JPG

llama roadkill

Here you go you vultures!

I can't tell how much he is eating. Any time I get near the tank he stops pecking and just freezes and just stares at me.

i7DawP1F3YHAo.jpg

iboG7gf3i4equA.JPG

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Now for the male.

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Now for the male.

That is a male lol... his fin is just down.. :P It has been a stressful day for him. He refuses to show off :(

/BONK

Uh Oh....looks like it's starving....

Yup. I emailed LA about it.

I see. Hope it lives...LA screwed up this time.... You can always provide them proof with those pictures. :)

Yeah, I attached a pic too. I was like.. come on.. this is DIVERS DEN. I expect a healthy fish! Although in reality.. I'm not surprised :( I would assume since it is rare, they put it up for sale even though it is not healthy.

llama roadkill

That is a male lol... his fin is just down.. :P It has been a stressful day for him. He refuses to show off :(

/BONK

Yup. I emailed LA about it.

I. AM. AN. IDIOT.

On a brighter note. My red female is still alive and never misses a meal. Still has indented sides but her belly is never sunken anymore. Long road to recovery.

I am going to see if I can get Mr Bones some live black worms because watching him eat pods just seems like a lot of work for little reward. He is so skinny.. I need to get bigger food down him.

Not many stores carry blackworms :( I'm lucky and have one less than 2 miles but I would lose many fish if this store wasn't there. I would try a baster or syringe and feed frozen each day and by frozen I mean Mysis Shrimp. Once the fish is trained to go to the origin of the food it typically will try the new food you attempt to feed it. I have my mandarin eating mysis, brine, and blackworms but still can't seem to get flakes or pellets to work.

Not many stores carry blackworms :( I'm lucky and have one less than 2 miles but I would lose many fish if this store wasn't there. I would try a baster or syringe and feed frozen each day and by frozen I mean Mysis Shrimp. Once the fish is trained to go to the origin of the food it typically will try the new food you attempt to feed it. I have my mandarin eating mysis, brine, and blackworms but still can't seem to get flakes or pellets to work.

Yeah, none carry it here but there are a lot of fish breeders so I posted on our local forum hoping. I can order it online but its 1/4 lb lol I will if I have too.

Moved my mantis (Bane) into the center compartment (temp) and put Mr. Bones in the fuge. Figure thats the best possible chance of survival. It's a JUNGLE of macro algae so I'm going to trim it down tomorrow as I will never find him in it to target feed him.

Bane was NOT HAPPY. He did not want to give up his cozy pad to a fish. I had to tear apart the fuge and make a mess to get him out. :>

I wonder if it is possible to culture your own blackworms. Or could you try microworms as well - you know, the stuff they feed betta fry with? It's also wonderfully rich in protein. Dip the little critters in some vitamins and feed this guy. I'd love to see him fat and chubby. :)

I wonder if it is possible to culture your own blackworms. Or could you try microworms as well - you know, the stuff they feed betta fry with? It's also wonderfully rich in protein. Dip the little critters in some vitamins and feed this guy. I'd love to see him fat and chubby. :)

Yep, you can culture blackworms. Not sure if she wants to get into that though. They are supposed to be good for fish so i've considered it before.

Response from LA, sounds like I wait to hear from the facility.

Thank you for your email. We sincerely apologize that the Ruby Red Dragonet Male appears emaciated. We quarantine all our Diver's Den fish and make they are eating for a at least two weeks before shipping. We have noted your account and forwarded your concerns to our facility for review. We would ask that you continue to monitor the Dragonet and keep us updated on his progress. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

He is still kicking, was doing a lot of pecking today and got excited when I sprayed ova over the rocks. Couldn't tell if he was eating it or just pods though.

I reefer near me also go a ruby red (female) to replace a female that died in a pair he bought in beg of october. His arrived very healthy so I think they just dropped the ball on mine :(

Here is a pic of how healthy his arrived (he is trying to breed):

20131030_111225_zpscb0f0b48.jpg

Hopefully you can get him to eat and survive though. If hes eating and you can get him onto ova then you're going to be fine with him.

Archived