Innovative Marine Aquariums

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Hmm. Don't have many caves. But I am re scaping. Time to make caves!

Seriously considering it :)

Going to do a full run of tests on the tank tonight. What should I dip sps in?

Toilet and don't forget to flush ;).
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

LOL!

I dip everything in Bayer, it's the go to dip for a lot of people. But it doesn't kill the flatworms, only irritates them to come off the acro. And there's no dip that kills eggs. I've tried that Reef Pest Solutions "All Out" 2x, which is supposed to have some secret formula to seep into the membrane of the AEFW eggs and kill them. I 2x the dosage to only brown out my acros, and the worms still live.

Toilet and don't forget to flush ;).

Lawn always bringing the most important advice :lol:

LOL!

I dip everything in Bayer, it's the go to dip for a lot of people. But it doesn't kill the flatworms, only irritates them to come off the acro. And there's no dip that kills eggs. I've tried that Reef Pest Solutions "All Out" 2x, which is supposed to have some secret formula to seep into the membrane of the AEFW eggs and kill them. I 2x the dosage to only brown out my acros, and the worms still live.

Bayer aspirin or bayer insecticide? :o

How's everyone's friday night going?

http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/kguske2/media/KGs%20Reef%20Tank/29ED2719-D2EC-4404-8591-EC710A3D91DB.jpg.html'>29ED2719-D2EC-4404-8591-EC710A3D91DB.jpg

Lawn always bringing the most important advice :lol:

How's everyone's friday night going?

29ED2719-D2EC-4404-8591-EC710A3D91DB.jpg

:) not to bad had some pork tacos watching fast and loud.

:) not to bad had some pork tacos watching fast and loud.

Not a bad night. Love that show. Fiance is gone for the night so I had some take-out O Charleys. Yum :)

those numbers seem spot on. what were you hoping for?

Nothing wrong with them at all. I figured everything would be out of whack. Haven't done a water change in 2 weeks. Feed daily and don't dose anything

Insecticide.

fe2e8f35-b724-4503-b3e6-b934349015ea_400

IME it has killed AEFW..... I go fairly heavy with it tho. Like LC said, it won't kill eggs, nothing does which is why QT, inspection, and plug removal are huge IMO.

LOL!

Yeah that RPS stuff didn't live up to the hype for long, been a while since I've even heard anyone mention it really LOL

So at some point between midnight and 7am, my outlet tripped and turned off everything in the tank. It was a nice cool 70 degrees in fish world this morning. Not horrible but definitely not good :wacko: hope everything is ok when I get home from work

What fun getting clowns and corals don't worry we are all addicted I got my clowns from Alpha as well a snowflake and a birdshot unfortunately I forgot to push my screen top back in place after feeding and my snowflake jumped. I replaced her with a smaller than my birdshot with a false perk and that has worked out fine they are both hosting my Bubble tip Anemone.

How is this frag tank doing? ;)

-Dave

Everything's doing good! In the process of making it less "fraggy"

In non tank news, Florida basketball starts tonight. Go Gators! :)

Everything's doing good! In the process of making it less "fraggy" In non tank news, Florida basketball starts tonight. Go Gators! :)

How does it just now start, pretty sure its been going for a while like most of the nation....

U see FSU gets to keep their QB for another month.... shocking they delayed his hearing I know LOL. General consensus is that they will delay it past the bowl games and he will drop out of school (which makes the hearing irrelevant) and begin preparing for the draft.

How does it just now start, pretty sure its been going for a while like most of the nation....

U see FSU gets to keep their QB for another month.... shocking they delayed his hearing I know LOL. General consensus is that they will delay it past the bowl games and he will drop out of school (which makes the hearing irrelevant) and begin preparing for the draft.

Well they've been playing games but tonight marks the first "official" game! Got the win.

I don't even want to start about FSU qb. Just gives me more reason to dislike FSU. I can be proud that when the Florida qb was accused of sexual assault we suspended him the very next day. Meanwhile FSU ignores it until it can't any longer, lets the police botch the investigation in every which way, and then continues to delay his hearing until after the season.

How sweet it would be if Florida beats FSU in three weeks and wrecks their season :)

Well they've been playing games but tonight marks the first "official" game! Got the win.

Damn they aint won yet til tonight?? MSU was #1 for a while :)

I don't even want to start about FSU qb. Just gives me more reason to dislike FSU. I can be proud that when the Florida qb was accused of sexual assault we suspended him the very next day. Meanwhile FSU ignores it until it can't any longer, lets the police botch the investigation in every which way, and then continues to delay his hearing until after the season.

Yeah its pretty screwed up. :( Hopefully the pro teams see him as the red flag he and seems many FSU players are these days... I read a article not long ago about like 5 or 6 different dudes that should be locked up that aren't because they are semenals :wacko:

How sweet it would be if Florida beats FSU in three weeks and wrecks their season :)

Sounds good to me, never been a big FSU fan. ;)

Archived