SaltCritters.com

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Jawbreaker wants to come live with me. Is that a mama you should let it grow to be a mama. Have you ever saw a mama? WWC has tons of mamas. Who do I sound like with all my mamas :)? LuLu has a stiffy for mama mushies lately.

That Jawbreaker wants to come live with me. Is that a mama you should let it grow to be a mama. Have you ever saw a mama? WWC has tons of mamas. Who do I sound like with all my mamas :)? LuLu has a stiffy for mama mushies lately.

Lmao! How big do they get before they start spitting out babies!

Lmao! How big do they get before they start spitting out babies!

When they reach mama status duh, you aint got a mama til she starts spittin babies that will turn into mamas and make more future mamas..... mamas.

Liking your little frag city. :D

Thanks! It's on its way to becoming less fraggy :lol:

What is that little solo paly?! Looks sweet...

Got those from golden basket on eBay, called them Orange scarface.

Where did you get that chalice? Bet it would grow real fast under T5 :).

Don't rmemeber where I got it. I do remember it was nearly dead when it arrived and covered in bubble algae, almost threw it out but decided to wait it out and I'm glad I did.

I'm falling in love with acans lately!!

Glenn has a mean acan pack up for grabs :) I like spending other peoples money ;).

Most of those are from Glenn too! Can't beat his acan deal.

Beware, Lawn is real good at spending other people's money :lol:

Where did you get that chalice? Bet it would grow real fast under T5 :).

MAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Chalices grow pretty damn good under LED too... unless you have a bunch of stray current :furious:

Hanging at the apple store hoping they can revive my laptop. Just what I wanted to do this Thursday night :wacko:
Apple store sucks there usually jerks and treat you like you're stupid. My brothers buddy had a problem with his laptop yesterday. He called Microsoft and gave them remote acess to fix it. Only one problem it wasn't Microsoft he was talking to :wacko:

Apple store sucks there usually jerks and treat you like you're stupid. My brothers buddy had a problem with his laptop yesterday. He called Microsoft and gave them remote acess to fix it. Only one problem it wasn't Microsoft he was talking to :wacko:

I know just enough about computers to be dangerous and know when they're effing me over! Laptop is shot, no bueno.

But corals from Glenn today to make me happy :)

And corals from Jr yesterday! Wasnt I supposed to be getting a light. I need help...

Some stuff from Jr973

War n peace favia

16015852752_f6cce23694_z.jpg

15830516159_1e454339be_z.jpg

Darth maul favia

16016545365_9a214d2c32_z.jpg

Some z/p's

15830515029_375244a0c4_z.jpg

15394289984_9d67e07379_z.jpg

15829289210_a455f712da_z.jpg

Now some stuff from Glenn

Superman monti

15394290434_5b89e8f63f_z.jpg

I have a plate again :)

15830804127_1ac439ec9d_z.jpg

16016544925_705e84ba72_z.jpg

Nice dendro

15396918753_663b5ce81c_z.jpg

Now just some random stuff

15829139568_71d89bbeb9_z.jpg

16014585751_8e3fa148b1_z.jpg

15990764546_5e0c35aaf0_z.jpg

And current state of the tank

15396918913_c86e4d7d27_z.jpg

Lookin real good man!

Since we all know you are going to forever have frag racks, you should look into the magnetic frag stations by The Alternative Reef ;)

Lookin real good man!

Since we all know you are going to forever have frag racks, you should look into the magnetic frag stations by The Alternative Reef ;)

Thanks! That probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Just need to get rid of about 20 frags and I could remove one of them! :lol:

Thanks! That probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Just need to get rid of about 20 frags and I could remove one of them! :lol:

Just get a couple of those stations and you will be ok for a little while LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Man been slacking on NR time lately. Heading to houston for the next four days. Maybe get some pics of the tank when I get back. Tank isn't very happy at the moment though :(

Archived