ReefCleaners.org

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Man been slacking on NR time lately. Heading to houston for the next four days. Maybe get some pics of the tank when I get back. Tank isn't very happy at the moment though :(

I been slackin big time too man! Houston = inlaws right..... have fun :lol:

Hope the tank isn't anything major man! Quit pissin it off!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been slackin big time too man! Houston = inlaws right..... have fun :lol:

Hope the tank isn't anything major man! Quit pissin it off!

In laws is correct. Surprising them for Christmas by driving down there.

Just overall lack of regular water changes/maintenance and things are not happy about it

In laws is correct. Surprising them for Christmas by driving down there. Just overall lack of regular water changes/maintenance and things are not happy about it

Well quit slackin when you get back do a nice water change and clean up your act lol Hope you're having a good time and safe trip man!

What up Kyle? Holodays have been kicking my butt not much time for the tank. How have you been?

Same here man. Been off 10 days and feel like I've been busier than if I wasn't off. Tank has been big time neglected. Ordered a flipper glass cleaner after scraping the glass for what felt like hours today! :lol: I hear they're the shit when it comes to mag cleaners. Other than that everything is all good!

Same here man. Been off 10 days and feel like I've been busier than if I wasn't off. Tank has been big time neglected. Ordered a flipper glass cleaner after scraping the glass for what felt like hours today! :lol: I hear they're the shit when it comes to mag cleaners. Other than that everything is all good!

The flippers are the shit, but I wish they floated. I hate turning my flow off and am slow so sometimes it gets blown away when trying to flip it lol

Speaking of shit.... http://deadspin.com/florida-running-back-shits-pants-1677266274 :lol:

omg, so sorry to hear...what kind of cancer? my dog recently had surgery to remove soft tissue sarcoma. it was quite an ordeal when the vet first told us about it.

We're not sure yet. Our regular vet found a tangerine sized tumor that is pressing up against her windpipe. Took her in because she had developed a dry cough over the past few weeks. He could only confirm that it was cancerous and further tests are being sent to another veterinarian to determine what kind or if more in depth tests are needed before determining treatment options

Sorry to hear about you dog, Kyle. That really sucks. :( Hopefully she pulls through.
Damn bro sorry to hear about your little cutie :( I hope she will be ok!!!!

Cute pup......best wishes, Kevin!

Good luck to your pup! She's a cutie.

Thanks everyone. Have an appointment next Tuesday with the oncologist to discuss all options available. Will also find out what cancer then too.

In tank news. Getting the shitty reef trifecta. Bubble algae, byropsis, and aptasia growing like champs right now!

Thanks everyone. Have an appointment next Tuesday with the oncologist to discuss all options available. Will also find out what cancer then too.

Goodluck!

Getting the shitty reef trifecta. Bubble algae, byropsis, and aptasia growing like champs right now!

Gonorrhea, syphilis, and herpes, good job. What dirty bitch you sleepin with :lol:

Goodluck!

Gonorrhea, syphilis, and herpes, good job. What dirty bitch you sleepin with :lol:

Apparently anything and everything. Byropsis is like the one you thought was gone but pops up out of nowhere, aptasia is the one you ignored, hoping she would go away, and bubble algae is the new one on the block that is apparently must have :lol:

Apparently anything and everything. Byropsis is like the one you thought was gone but pops up out of nowhere, aptasia is the one you ignored, hoping she would go away, and bubble algae is the new one on the block that is apparently must have :lol:

Better wrap it up and watch out for the AIDs, I hear dinos are hard to shake :wacko:

15531697253_2dd8c05c2f_c.jpg

What are these?? I had a nice little minicoloy but they melted when I cut em. Only got 2 polyps left and am scared to move em to the DT LOL

Goodluck!

I caught Kevin 's tank and my tank slosh'n rocks......couple of slutty whores.

Better wrap it up and watch out for the AIDs, I hear dinos are hard to shake :wacko:

15531697253_2dd8c05c2f_c.jpg

What are these?? I had a nice little minicoloy but they melted when I cut em. Only got 2 polyps left and am scared to move em to the DT LOL

Lunar eclipses. First frag I had grew to about 8 polyps then said goodbye over the course of a week. These guys have been going strong for a while, not growing much though. Nice and bright orange.

I caught Kevin 's tank and my tank slosh'n rocks......couple of slutty whores.

Hey nowI didn't say gha. You kept that all to yourself!

So wanted to hit like on the cute pup before reading the accompanieing text. I'm sorry to hear it Kyle.

We just opened the box with the remains sent to us of my fiances dog today. :( the place actually made it very comfortable for us but it still hurt.

Lunar eclipses. First frag I had grew to about 8 polyps then said goodbye over the course of a week. These guys have been going strong for a while, not growing much though. Nice and bright orange. Hey nowI didn't say gha. You kept that all to yourself!

Nice, I had some back years ago that weren't nearly as bright so I wasn't sure if they were the same or what. Guess I'll wait for a while before I try to move em.

Archived