Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the light up. Kinda liking this no sand look....16266886930_77bec82b62_c.jpg16428318926_5233a1be6d_c.jpg

I think like 2 weeks ago this started showing a little green. It's since exploded to become all green 15831796674_53dda5b622_c.jpg

Page quote

I have to agree with Lawn, the bb looks great with all that color you got in there. What's that pretty little piece behind the green stick?

Never thought I would like the no sand look. That's a darth maul favia

hell yes looks awesome with no sand. That first pic is banging man :wub:

Thanks now I have a decision to make about sand!

Page quote

Never thought I would like the no sand look. That's a darth maul favia

Thanks now I have a decision to make about sand!

Dude...I love that favia......

Nope, not much of a decision. Look at your pics....looks nice it does.

Dude...I love that favia......

Nope, not much of a decision. Look at your pics....looks nice it does.

I was pumped to pick up a piece of it. I'm still need to see how the tank looks under normal lights. I only run all blue the last hour or so of the night which is what those pics are under

I was pumped to pick up a piece of it. I'm still need to see how the tank looks under normal lights. I only run all blue the last hour or so of the night which is what those pics are under

Yep, it's a different look for sure.....but I think the bb highlights the crazy color of the coral more. That favia a good grower?

Yep, it's a different look for sure.....but I think the bb highlights the crazy color of the coral more. That favia a good grower?

Surprisingly yes. When it's expanded you can't even see the plug and it's already moving down the sides of it. Only had it a month or two as most. Can't remember when I even bought it :lol:

Here it is mid December

F3FF0DF6-FD18-4ED9-95F4-B11EB2182322.jpg

Surprisingly yes. When it's expanded you can't even see the plug and it's already moving down the sides of it. Only had it a month or two as most. Can't remember when I even bought it :lol:

No kidding.....where did you find it?

What's up Kyle getting those boxes unpacked? Lets see some more BB pictures ;).

Almost all boxes gone and tank is back in full force with sump and all. Just took a few pics I'll post them up in a bit.

Still no sand either

Almost all boxes gone and tank is back in full force with sump and all. Just took a few pics I'll post them up in a bit.

Still no sand either

No sand and more pics?

image.jpg1_8.jpg

i wanna see more of kyle's bare bottom.

:wub:

Surprisingly yes. When it's expanded you can't even see the plug and it's already moving down the sides of it. Only had it a month or two as most. Can't remember when I even bought it :lol:Here it is mid December F3FF0DF6-FD18-4ED9-95F4-B11EB2182322.jpg

I have one of those. Mine is the size of a pencil eraser though :(

Kinda disturbed….but on to the pics :lol:

Daytime lights….still not sold on the barebotttom under this lighting

16282757687_095a709873_c.jpg

Side angle

16280943578_42b00cae3c_c.jpg

Sump action..the glow from above is cool

15846129044_ebe5c9d40b_c.jpg

The Katropora under normal lights

16467693342_e9de0347d7_c.jpg

Darth Maul doing its thing

15846127364_2be498f68e_c.jpg

Rather messy at the moment

16280944698_4983e4a01b_c.jpg

My first and only scoly. Had this guy for a while now, I think it game from Glenn actually

16282751237_b47cb51059_c.jpg

Who doesn't like a nice full plate

15848572013_52d701bc74_c.jpg

Well. The tank has sand. And looks so much better. After a few days I just couldn't get used to having no sand so in it went! Once everything clears up I'll snap some pictures

Looks great even with sand :). Everything getting back to normal since the move? Aren't you getting married in like 8 days?

Almost everything looks like it wasn't even moved! Except the sps, go figure :rolleyes: yep getting married a week from Saturday. holy shit

Almost everything looks like it wasn't even moved! Except the sps, go figure :rolleyes: yep getting married a week from Saturday. holy shit

9 days wowsers :). You getting nervous yet?

Archived